Explain your sig...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Gotta see my sig first.

Oh it's after 25.5.05. Don't need to say more.

And the second line is a quote taken from a song by the Shins.

As opposed to others how have a "sig virus", my sig is a real virus.

If you don't believe me:
1) make a new textfile
2) copy/paste my sig into it
3) Rename it to a .com file
4) Run it
5) Watch your viriiscanner give an alert

my sig is one of my favorite passages of the silmarillion ; sadly shortened and with butchered punctuation

Húrin is a human and is said to be the greatest warrior the race of men has ever produced, he got caught alive after the scene of my sig and brought to face the dark lord himself Morgoth (saurons boss) and him a lonely human stood strong against the greatest of evil. Morgoth cursed him and forced him to watch his whole family being afflicted by that curse, a few nasty things like both his son and daughter killing themselves.

here is an image of the scene in question

hurin.jpg

Last edited:
I tried Silmarillion but I think it must be just for those Warhammer guys who lap that sort of history stuff up. I just wanted a story but it was more like a something or other.

I tried Silmarillion but I think it must be just for those Warhammer guys who lap that sort of history stuff up. I just wanted a story but it was more like a something or other.
It's a great book really. Should read it if you've read LotR.

Walking into Glastonbury 2005 at 6am. I've removed all the other hippy shit since then.

Oh, and a quote from LCD Soundsystem - All My Friends aboot drugs n stuff.

Well, fiddled a bit in Photoshop and was satisfied with the simplistic outcome :)

jd performed a 'sneak hug' on dr. cox (scrubs), its a normal hug but sneaky and unexpected! :D

and link to my lil movie..

and no (s)aint, im not a pervert ;p fight fight fight fight!