UT3: Account names!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Well, that's kinda the only reason people go for the CE in the first place, s'because of those +10 hours of Unreal Editor tutorials.

Start making some maps. :P

Must finish making my AS map in UT first :P Maybe this summer.

My UT3 name is smant1e - somehow "smantie" was taken and if I ever find out who took it I'll kill them. Prolly just Useless trying to feel cool though, so who can be mad at that? :p: Doubt my online will work though as my network admin is a fascist who thinks IRC is "improper traffic use" :(

Hey, long time since, i see some of the olides are still playing.

Started to play some ut3 nick: Tw|ster

Cya in game :)

UT3 nick = w0ss4g3

smant.. you sure you didnt register smantie in the demo - my account was still valid from the demo :S

UT3 nick = w0ss4g3

smant.. you sure you didnt register smantie in the demo - my account was still valid from the demo :S

No, I didn't. I complained a lot about not being able to get Smantie for that either. I'm really pretty pissed off with UT3 and it' gay internet play shit. If you play offline you can't actually play the single player campaign as there's no way to save it. Consequently, after the 4t or 5th mission it tries for no reason to connect to the internet... which of course YOU'RE PLAYING THE GAME OFFLINE and then my McAfee antivirus which I need installed so I an log on to my campus network goes berserk and says "R U WANTIN 2 CONNECT ZU DUR INTERNETS?" and UT3 crashes, making me have to repeat the process. Needless to say, I quit and Epic has raped me out of $60 which I could/should have spent on food. What's worse is that my IP is bannt from Epic tech support forums :)rofl:) so everyone at my college can't get tech support loooooooooollollololol.

No, I didn't. I complained a lot about not being able to get Smantie for that either. I'm really pretty pissed off with UT3 and it' gay internet play shit. If you play offline you can't actually play the single player campaign as there's no way to save it. Consequently, after the 4t or 5th mission it tries for no reason to connect to the internet... which of course YOU'RE PLAYING THE GAME OFFLINE and then my McAfee antivirus which I need installed so I an log on to my campus network goes berserk and says "R U WANTIN 2 CONNECT ZU DUR INTERNETS?" and UT3 crashes, making me have to repeat the process. Needless to say, I quit and Epic has raped me out of $60 which I could/should have spent on food. What's worse is that my IP is bannt from Epic tech support forums :)rofl:) so everyone at my college can't get tech support loooooooooollollololol.

:rofl: :satan:

my nick is Sl4m

p.s. ut3 pwns, can't believe all the people moaning about it. I think it's the best feeling UT ever. Sure it doesn't have assault but the gameplay is great!

my nick is Sl4m

p.s. ut3 pwns, can't believe all the people moaning about it. I think it's the best feeling UT ever. Sure it doesn't have assault but the gameplay is great!

Agree the feeling is really nice! The holding back factor for many is the computer power, many cant afford it yet :satan:

Thats what I've been saying. UT3> UT99
I finally got to play vs Nightowl for a change :D
Felt like the old (-8-) ictf games hehe

Where the fuck do you people hide? Ive only ran into shithead Grz so far (add me again if you still read here, friendlist fucked up and I forgot what name you were using).

I guess you're all to scared about my DM skills! Its quite dangerous to be around me while I suicide with explosive weapons everywhere. :x

Where the fuck do you people hide? Ive only ran into shithead Grz so far (add me again if you still read here, friendlist fucked up and I forgot what name you were using).

I guess you're all to scared about my DM skills! Its quite dangerous to be around me while I suicide with explosive weapons everywhere. :x

I'm only really playing vehicle ctf atm. Playing on whichever server has players, usually the Epic games ones or sometimes the DFP server.