Team Fortress 2

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

join #tf2 on irc.utassault.net, easiest way to find out where people are playing.

Well, Steam Friends is probably the easiest, since you've got the option to join the game your friends are playing.

SteamID: bondeulv

Yup qaulity game , just started playing and getting used to all classes , def a refreshing game to play.

I'd laugh so hard if I met this awesomeness. Cept the underground bug and the demoman crap.

:lol: some very lame but funny vids.

Spot the lad from Leeds, "Fooking open that door nowwww yer cunt"

I just found this tiny clip looking searching for tf2 vids. The medic must be slapping his forehead after that backstab.

Team Fortress® 2 (TF2) is the sequel to the game that put class-based, multiplayer team warfare on the map. This year’s most anticipated online action game, TF2 delivers new gametypes, a signature art style powered by Valve’s next generation animation technology, persistent player statistics, and more.F2 features the most advanced graphics of any Source-based game released to date – and the most exciting class-based action ever created.