Who is playing UT3??

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Yes! You know things are popular when I start doing them.

Like Glompkin, is the latest trend!!

cool smat, we need more laggers :p:

btw, my "favorite" tab ain't showing anything anymore .. :(

game got few bugs =/

its an old week list use bamsess :P

Mcneill
W1sh
Sneez
Sbz
QiutiQ
n3KroZ
xerxs
mrah
peacey
le0 <<<<(A ZERO NOT AN O)
blackn1nja
[DFP]Spitter
machoman
=2ceebee=
Ba]V[sE
Meteor
Op1uM
N1ghtcr4wler (FaracDiesel)

hmm i'm missing some

will add them tomorow :D

btw, how come we'r so few to play ut3 ? :(

game rox tbh, first one to get close the good old UT99!

only missing assault tho :(

cool smat, we need more laggers :p:

btw, my "favorite" tab ain't showing anything anymore .. :(

game got few bugs =/

:lol:

But I doubt I'll play on European servers I'm sorry... newer games provide American servers too you know! Isn't that handy? :p:

There's actually a server hosting site about 8 miles away from me, and with my fiber-optic connection that either means:

1) -20 ping
2) My connection routes through New York, California, Hawaii, Alaska, New Jersey and Finland and I get 30 ping.

After 8 years(almost 9) FINALLY we get something that comes close to replacing ut99 gameplay.

It's all about the gameplay.Graphics don't really matter tbh (since u still play ut99 please dont whine, coz you're here for the gameplay obviously and not for gfx). If you wanted cooler graphics, there was halflife 2 for example (not too mention dozens of others). I won't mention ut2k4 because its unworthy of any comments(imo).

Nice thing tho the graphics are really neat, even with 4 x antialiasing and all maxed out the thing still runs like a charm @1650x1080(unlike crysis *ahem*)

gg epic.

More of where that came from please.

Thank You.

At least UT2004 had assault. Plus I thought the onslaught was pretty good. Just my opinion. I got reasonable SLI'd gfx cards and UT3 struggles a bit. Didn't think it's remotely like the original. Maybe it'll grow on me. Can't help thinking game sellers will be fucked if games only run on £300 gfx cards.

Well, my collector's edition copy is supposed to come on the 26th... don't think the campus mail room will be open till the 2nd though :( most infuriating!

At least UT2004 had assault. Plus I thought the onslaught was pretty good. Just my opinion. I got reasonable SLI'd gfx cards and UT3 struggles a bit. Didn't think it's remotely like the original. Maybe it'll grow on me. Can't help thinking game sellers will be fucked if games only run on £300 gfx cards.

I agree, but gfx on the pc have to move on. I know it sucks but upgrading is a must to keep playing pc games.

For those who dont like it, should unfortunately stick to xbox or ps3.

As for assault, i assume a mod will be made, but there are other game types just as fun as assault so I dont really feel like sticking to assault and assault only.

Just my 2 cents. Dont shoot me now :)

Xmas Peace.

man 2007 lol, is the game that old already :P I tried it out once like a few months ago and then uninstalled it after not feeling like booting it up again after a week or so :P

If you need some Assaut feeling....

try Battlefield BC 2 - Rushmode :rofl:

btw UT3 ist Dead like 99 :chainsaw:

Shame UT3 sucks, because that map actually looks amazing. Imagine if we had those graphics whilst keeping the same game play from UT99 :drool:

Last edited: