Achievements

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Lex_Mortis

Not here
Sep 2, 2002
The Netherlands
I'm sure that many gamers here know about Achievements and prolly see it as an increase of the replayability and durability of any game. For those who haven't heard of this before, achievements are usually a hard to get goal along the lines of "kill x people" or "get atleast x points". So besides playing a finishing the game, there are extra goals to go after... usually just for your own enjoyment, bragging rights and epeen.

So overall achievements are cool.

I know a fair bit here play silly time-wasting flashgames.. so why not add an extra bit of fun to that?
That's right.. Achievements in flashgames!

Kongregate has a shitload of flashgames, quite a lot have achievements aswell. So if you gonna play flashgames, why not signup and get a lil bit of extra fun? :D

Also early 2k8 they will have their own cardgame, winning cards is also through achievements in flashgames...

My achievements. :)

If you indeed signup gime a shout to add to the friendlist. :naughty:

Last edited:
Actualy i figured today that there actualy some hidden "achievments" in Max Payne 2!
I finished the game for some reason in the highest possible difficulty and suddenly there was an alternative (kinda happy) ending! :)

Just signed up... And I seem to have you, Lex, on my friends-list, without doing anything.

Anyway, a nice site, I'm gonna spend some hours here for sure