Who is playing UT3??

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

lol, yes occasional botter, indeed. Noticed the same on some servers. I found a site that rents these bots through subscription. I had a peek at the forums of that lame site and there are quite some subscribers. really really lame :/ They "rent" bots (and real good ones too it seems because on those forums they post feedback) for most of the major shooter games. They even use it in clanwars, i mean come on omg. GG.

Looking at that site ... makes me feel the whole online gaming community is a scam. Who can we trust?

Last edited:
I will refrain from posting the site address but things like that really upset me.

They're actually marketing their triggerbots...on certain places on the net where many many people pass. That's also how i saw it and was quite surprised. Aimbots used to be really hard to find and now it's so easy. All you need is a credit card and you get regular updates and warnings against the newest cheat protections.

They do bot clanwars !! (??)

Lame. Lame. LAME.

I found this all out just a few days ago.

yeah sucks, im affriad what ever game you play or protection that comes out, they'll still be cheats and cheaters. They have nothing better to do. I just hope Epic go really strict surely they can ban people from master server if caught cheating, just have a zero tollerance on cheats simple.

Publics i can just about cope with cheaters, its clan wars and high competitve games when people cheat when it gets annoying and frustrating. Be interesting to see what security measures come in place over time....

its because everything you see is new and you concentrate a bit extra, when you have played the maps for some time (years? :lol:)
you wont notice :satan:

Updated list of used names:

Mcneill
W1sh
Sneez
Sbz
QiutiQ
n3KroZ
xerxs
mrah
peacey
le0 <<<<(A ZERO NOT AN O)
blackn1nja
[DFP]Spitter
machoman
=2ceebee=
Ba]V[sE
Meteor
Op1uM
N1ghtcr4wler (FaracDiesel)

Nice update Bamse, hard to see all names through 7 pages quickly.

Perhaps make another thread and lock it for sake of just the names which are updated as time goes by?

Known UT3 Players List:

Mcneill
W1sh
Sneez
Sbz
QiutiQ
n3KroZ
grz
bamselina
xerxs
mrah
peacey
blackn1nja
[DFP]Spitter
machoman
=2ceebee=
Ba]V[sE
Meteor

i posted this already one week ago

np mcneill

its an old week list use bamsess :P

Mcneill
W1sh
Sneez
Sbz
QiutiQ
n3KroZ
xerxs
mrah
peacey
blackn1nja
[DFP]Spitter
machoman
=2ceebee=
Ba]V[sE
Meteor
Op1uM
N1ghtcr4wler (FaracDiesel)

Just ordered my collector's edition copy last night... don't know why I'm spending the extra $20 or $10 or whatver, but who cares, everyone loves a metal case.