Season of being an arsehole...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Useless

Bravo
Jun 14, 2002
Scotland
Since Christmas is the season of goodwill and cheer and giving and all that pishe, I think we should balance this by having a season of being a complete scrotum sack out of respect for tradition (traditions have to start somewhere). I was thinking January would be good, since everyone's pissed off then anyway. So in January 2008 I'm going to be an unbelievable faecal nugget to everyone just to try and kickstart the first season of shitty attitudes. In preparation may I wish you all a hearty Up Yours :fingers:

this thread will be prolly the mainreason for clanbase players to join this league :nod:.

Spread the link, you titheads!

Since Christmas is the season of goodwill and cheer and giving and all that pishe, I think we should balance this by having a season of being a complete scrotum sack out of respect for tradition (traditions have to start somewhere). I was thinking January would be good, since everyone's pissed off then anyway. So in January 2008 I'm going to be an unbelievable faecal nugget to everyone just to try and kickstart the first season of shitty attitudes. In preparation may I wish you all a hearty Up Yours :fingers:

Stupid idea. You already behave like a cunt for 12 months of the year.

Edit: pld Axl. Saw yours after I posted. Must be true.

Last edited: