Who is playing UT3??

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

just bamselina and grz has added me I guess nobody else wants to play with me? :P

Playing aswell,

Ayarodori is the name im using because they decided to use a crap system for online names and i cant play with Paa, Paa`, Paaa.. etc i tried so many combinations and even fakenicks i used over the years like aSd.

Is there a way to get round the logging on and playing with a name ? I want to use Paa` but it says someone else already registered that name..

Mostly played NW TDM and iTDM atm

Paa` http://clanbase.ggl.com/forum.php?fid=2142941&zid=00FFFFF0

But not the best method, I haven't tested it, but from reading it, you use your default settings everytime... I'm sure a tweaks file could be made to make all your recent changes tho, or something like that.

Your still prolly better off just finding an account name and sticking with it tho. And flipsake why make your name so long, cant you have a nice short one for me to type :)

Known UT3 Players List:

Mcneill
W1sh
Sneez
Sbz
QiutiQ
n3KroZ
grz
bamselina
xerxs
mrah
peacey
le0 <<<<(A ZERO NOT AN O)
blackn1nja
[DFP]Spitter
machoman
=2ceebee=
Ba]V[sE
Meteor

bamselina doesnt exist, its just what farakk names me sometimes :rofl:

and grz doesnt use that name, but i wont post the real one, if he wants to make it public he will post it himself! :satan:

It's getting noticeably crowdier on the servers :)

Looks like a nice list of players that we already have !

Keep up the good work and recruiting (aka convincing) more players.

Cheers!

Oh right, fair enough. Wb anyway :wave: again

haha :) Thanks Mate :wave: to you too! And yeh the return of ut3! See how it goes, ill be playing iCTF mostly!

The game seems really good so far, tho I hope they keep fixing things and implementing new things like they have been. I really want to see a better UI, browser, demo recording put back in, web admin tools etc :-p