two-V-two Ladder Revamp + Launch

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Rocket launches worked fine yesterday I think... dede launched pink twice in our match, dunno how successfully though :lol:

which was your own fault though cause you didnt book a server on your own but bugged a league admin to do it. And as the manual setup system is not adjusted to 2v2 yet, rocket launching was unfortunately disabled.
Dont blame us though, you can book the matches on your own to whatever time you like!

naa didnt blame anyone, this was a constructive post. dont get things wrong ^^

and yer thanks to meteor :)

Very good idea that having delivered this mod, thanks :)

Just one question : why only three players per clan and not more (for example, 5) ?
That would allow to be sure to have the available players.
What's the reason please ?

More teams?

Actually playing a specific 2v2 team? You might play with 2 players vs 1 team and other 2 players vs say an easier team.

It is fine this way.

I've noticed in every single 2v2 that I've played that when the confirming team chooses their default maplist on the server bookings page it doesn't show up when we get to the server and play... is this a known problem or are all the people I've confirmed with so far just noobs?

Hmm ... i have just gone with all booking stuff and it seems to be ok.
http://utassault.net/servers/bookings/matchinfo.php?bookid=14846

And here is a result:
[23] => -- Data Sent: SETMAPLIST::AS-Desolate][.unr:AS-GolgothaAL.unr:AS-Bridge.unr:AS-Siege][.unr:AS-AutoRIP.unr:AS-Submarinebase][.unr // Data Recv: MAPLISTSET!

I'll leave server running and see if full maplist will be used. You can check it on your own as well here. The maplist should be:

Warmup: AS-Submarinebase][

1 - AS-Desolate][
2 - AS-GolgothaAL
3 - AS-Bridge
4 - AS-Siege][
5 - AS-AutoRIP
6 - AS-Submarinebase][

Last edited:
More teams?

Actually playing a specific 2v2 team? You might play with 2 players vs 1 team and other 2 players vs say an easier team.

It is fine this way.

Sorry, i don't understand ? (perhap's it's because my "poor" english)

What do you mean ?

With a player limit at 3 there is opportunity for more teams.

Team 1 play vs Team 2 - Team 1 field x players --- Team 1 plays vs Team 3 - Team 1 field y players. Hardly a consistent 2v2 league then is it?

Maybe I'm a noob, but I just added 24 to the 2v2 ladder and now can't add any members or squad leader through the control panel. Any help please?

/me slaps 2v2 div1 clans. I already fear the tons of red deadlines in the next outstanding games thread :\
go and start scheduling your matches!!!
or I'll ask jen to lend me her boomstick!