Trafy Movie

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

downloading... 200kbs then at 90% it went down to 5kbs lol
atm stuck...

Last edited:
Yeah, some people have completed it before the server/fast seed and haven't shared it back. It's going to take some time now to complete. Next time everyone will have to wait until it has 2 seeds at least, and then it'll be released.

me and tard have full but we got match vs nac and close it, i just back and uploading again.

It'll be fine now the server has a copy of it, it's uploaded 12.78GB so far, and still going. I've up'ed 1.21 GB :P

Editing wasn't spectacular, however found it fun to watch. Especially the making off part :rofl: . Some nice skill there trafy. I realise it wasn't vs the uber players but still looked pretty good, and with most of situations i doubt it'd have mattered much. If u made a 2nd one i'd defo download it. :thumb:

And this the way i like to see the movies. Teamplay > Fun moments > Aim
Very nice choice in the material you wanted to show

Good job.:nod:

good movie there, apart from some standcombo scenes or 1min replay which was boirng imo but okay :)
and LOL @ derzonk and dede ;(