forums moved to archive?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Cazzy

vr000m
Jun 8, 2001
Hell
Looks like most of the forums are moved to the archive. Though I'm missing something. Where's the Sixth forum? Can't find it in archive while most of us old sixth sense people still used it.

Old forums has been archived to make room for active clans + a bit cleaning of moderators, access rights and other related stuff.
vB administration is really pain in the ass when it comes to all above so as i said.
Old, inactive clan forums has been archived so active clans in this league have a chance to get their forums hosted here.

Yeah brajan cleaned up. {SUYM} forums were set to not be shown (can't be viewed in archive). I'm guessing sixth forums are the same.

I wouldn't have archived the {SUYM} and sixth forums myself because I'm biased. :]

i can still see the suym forums thank god! or i would have made some scriptkiddies attack your servers!

Ah can see em now thanks :). Martz I still love you and Brajan well done. Too many dead forums anyway

First of all, hello all of you who I haven't seen for way too long time! Hope you are all ok :cool:

Really bad timing for our forum getting archived, we still use it despite not being in the league, ((si><th)) is still a fact! And we don't mind to pay for our forums if that's the problem.

So with who do I have to get in contact with to get our forum back?
:chainsaw:

Ermmm gewoon spelen lupus ;)

Anders iD joinen Sjoerd is ook weer aan het spelen en sKull (with his cows);)

First of all, hello all of you who I haven't seen for way too long time! Hope you are all ok :cool:

Really bad timing for our forum getting archived, we still use it despite not being in the league, ((si><th)) is still a fact! And we don't mind to pay for our forums if that's the problem.

So with who do I have to get in contact with to get our forum back?
:chainsaw:

Hey John! :wave:

The situation hasn't come up before, so I'm not sure what to say. I wanna take your forums out of the archive - but also want to stay consistant with what we've done to many other clans.

Do you need/want both public and private?

@Brajan - {SUYM} forums were set to not be displayed, I changed the settings ;) Maybe you were in the middle of doing the same thing, I dunno.

Hello Martin, how are you mate! :wave:

Private forum is most important for us and it already seems working again! Brajan sent me a private message too, so thanks for the fast replies/action. :cool:

I understand you have to be consistant to all other clans, that's why we are willing to pay to keep our forums alive. Will pay a visit to IRC soon and have a chat with ya! :)

And hello to Carnage and Mousen too, hope you guys are ok! :beer:

Take care all!

I'm still waiting for that Sprang-Capelle Clan :P
(not that i will join! I'm still scared of Cazzy and Despise. They are evil! :mwah: )