What are you listening to right now?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

for hardcore progressive listeners and fans
SashaProtonradioLiveset-best progressive mix arround for almost 1,5 yrs

gabriel and dresden r ok

if u dno bout this site http://www.mpiii.com/ -its one of the best communiti sites for music exchange ,live sets mixes etc..

very handy,point related site with nice ppl on it...all mixes of electronic,techno,electro ,trance,progressive and all other genres can be dloaded here...soz u u allready know bout it ,its first time im on this topic btw..:P

tiesto sux big time,commercial like im listening britney spears,even worse than morales when i c him every year in Aurora club (sometimes he suprises me by non commercial sets.)

tiesto sux big time,commercial like im listening britney spears,even worse than morales when i c him every year in Aurora club (sometimes he suprises me by non commercial sets.)

So if someone is too commercial then he sucks? It's a matter of opinion.
I must admit that I'm not a huge fan of his new productions with singers like Julie Thompson, Je, BT, etc but his other tracks are still wicked to listen. And if youve been at his Elements of Life tour then u'd probably change ur mind about him. Ok it's a bit overdone with the waterspectacel, fireworks, fire, air etc. But my gosh, did it give me some chickenskin there. Was really nice!

two from my vids form his EOL-tour in Arnhem

http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid=2602749648095798843
http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid=2272182443935199997

anyways.. im really into Deadmau5 now!

Deadmau5 - 1981 (Adam K Remix)

So if someone is too commercial then he sucks? It's a matter of opinion.

Ofc its a matter of oppinon and my opinnion is he sux,not cuz hes into commercial and stuuf ,its why because hes most payed dj in the world atm and most listened for its commercial mixes,he has absolutely NO0 skill in playing on pioneers or numark,hes mixes requirs no skill cuz i never seen a story told by music by him in ANY mix,maybe im to out of line dno,but im listening and visited tons of djs in live sessions and know what ppl that istens ONLY electronic music thinks bout him,and that hes betrayed them by going out for it cuz of money not cuz of ppl that acctually likes that kind of music.Im hardcore party visitor since 1997 and been on most partys cross neighbour lands.Just gimmeh new aspect of music and ill listen...tiesto isnt one of them hes mainstream for the cash, no respect for him.Period.
I also play guitar,drums,and bass.Have 2 turntables at my possesion along with the mixer that i managed to complete by schematics from the net.

atm listening-Dire straits-Sultans of Swing.

Ofc its a matter of oppinon and my opinnion is he sux,not cuz hes into commercial and stuuf ,its why because hes most payed dj in the world atm and most listened for its commercial mixes,he has absolutely NO0 skill in playing on pioneers or numark,hes mixes requirs no skill cuz i never seen a story told by music by him in ANY mix,maybe im to out of line dno,but im listening and visited tons of djs in live sessions and know what ppl that istens ONLY electronic music thinks bout him,and that hes betrayed them by going out for it cuz of money not cuz of ppl that acctually likes that kind of music.Im hardcore party visitor since 1997 and been on most partys cross neighbour lands.Just gimmeh new aspect of music and ill listen...tiesto isnt one of them hes mainstream for the cash, no respect for him.Period.
I also play guitar,drums,and bass.Have 2 turntables at my possesion along with the mixer that i managed to complete by schematics from the net.

atm listening-Dire straits-Sultans of Swing.

thats a better tone already.. claiming someone sucks is something completely different then saying that in your opinion he sucks. for the rest.. i didnt get a clue on what you were trying to say! :lol:

Deadmau5 - Orca

Tiesto is one of the few super commercial artists which actually produces good music... but he is super commercial :P

Immortal Technique - Harlem Streets

Tiesto ... actually produces good music...

fail.
He can't produce for shit. And after he fired his sound engineer his productions went straight down the shitter. (After "In My Memory")

L.S.G. - [Rendezvous In Outer Space #08] The Hidden Sun Of Venus

fail.
He can't produce for shit. And after he fired his sound engineer his productions went straight down the shitter. (After "In My Memory")

When I said "produce" I meant more or less creates... not the actual production such as Mutt Lang is to AC/DC. I'm not really big in to Tiesto or trance for that matter, I listen to a little bit of everything and the songs I like from Tiesto are probably quite a bit older than anything he's done recetly. Wtv :P

Public Enemy - Shut 'em Down

thats a better tone already.. claiming someone sucks is something completely different then saying that in your opinion he sucks. for the rest.. i didnt get a clue on what you were trying to say! :lol:

Deadmau5 - Orca

yeh lol,i was so stoned when i wrote all that shite:P

Cafe del Mar 5.mp3

fail.

Are there any numbers you like on his new album?

i'd say

Ten seconds before sunrise = 9
Bright Morningstar, Driving To Heaven, Carpe Noctum = 7
Elements of Life, Everything (ft. Jes) = 6
Other songs with artists = 5
He's a pirate = 4
Dance4Life (ft. Maxi Jazz) = 3

btw the new song Happy People under his Cineac name is quite good!!

Cineac (Tiesto in disguise) - Happy People

absolutely something different but really cool track!