konnz GOAL thread

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Im not back yet as in Sweden. I meant I'm back from my 11 days trip to the great wall and terra cotta army visit :P
I'm back home to Sweden 4th of August :P
:nod:

I don't have anything more planned during my visit here in China. She's back to work for a few days. Hopefully we can go to the beach before I leave on saturday. Just my arms head and legs has felt the sun haha! I'm looking like vanilla and chocolate now :(
Might go see another movie on cinema though before I go. Transformers was wicked even though it was chinese subtitiles :p:

I'll be home in 5 days :nod:

The Great Wall was hard to climb. It's very high to go up as its built on hills and all that stuff. Was a nice experience though but very exhausting as my endurance is vey bad :P
Took a couple of photos and I hope some of them will be good for a background on pc :nod: