Wiiiiiiiii

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I got RE4 on monday, the game is toooooooooooo gooooood. Its a new storyline so don't need to worry about playing the previous RE's.

Its taken me 12 hours so far and I think ive almost finished it which is kinda gay. Im playing on easy atm and to be honest, it isnt easy lol I keep dying!! Usually I dont go through games twice but because I enjoyed it so much, Ill try go through it on normal.

is it worth to buy it Riv? I mean RE4 the Wii-Edition...I got it on Gamecube..dunno what it's like on Wii with the new controlements..?:)

I got RE4 on monday, the game is toooooooooooo gooooood. Its a new storyline so don't need to worry about playing the previous RE's.

Its taken me 12 hours so far and I think ive almost finished it which is kinda gay. Im playing on easy atm and to be honest, it isnt easy lol I keep dying!! Usually I dont go through games twice but because I enjoyed it so much, Ill try go through it on normal.

i guess it's no use to buy it when u already played it on the GC! :\

is it worth to buy it Riv? I mean RE4 the Wii-Edition...I got it on Gamecube..dunno what it's like on Wii with the new controlements..?:)

Hmm, I never played the GC version but Im guessing the only difference is the controls. Its easier to aim with the remote I guess and plus you have to make arm movements to dodge, duck, dash etc.

+ You get the Ada Wong missions that you only get on the PS2 version.

I got the Ada Wong missions on GC as well since I have bought the US-Version of Resident Evil 4...dunno why the have taken out these missions in the european-versions

I want a new game already.. finished zelda within 2 weeks after i bought the game and mario party isnt any fun on my own...

I was thinking of either
Dragonball Z: budokai tenkaichi 2
or
mario strikers: charged

anyone got any of those games?

btw i also have play and sports so dont recommend me those :P

I want a new game already.. finished zelda within 2 weeks after i bought the game and mario party isnt any fun on my own...

I was thinking of either
Dragonball Z: budokai tenkaichi 2
or
mario strikers: charged

anyone got any of those games?

btw i also have play and sports so dont recommend me those :P

I have DBZ and Strikers.
I have a lot more even...

What kind of game are you looking for? What kind of stuff do you like?

was looking for something that i could play alone as well as multiplayer..

but i bought strikers, coz of his online capabilities :P

I got the Ada Wong missions on GC as well since I have bought the US-Version of Resident Evil 4...dunno why the have taken out these missions in the european-versions

unless we're not talking about the same hting but....

I have the european GC version of RE4, and it *does* contain Assignment Ada

unless we're not talking about the same hting but....

I have the european GC version of RE4, and it *does* contain Assignment Ada

well not that I know of, at least I couldnt lock it up...maybe it were these special missions with the marine-soldier that aint contained in the euro-version...maybe mixed it up

Pics?:P

And isDragonball Z: budokai tenkaichi 2 any good?

imo tenkaichi 2 is a great game, but the controls for the wii version suck ass. I'm sure u can get used to those but after 2 fights the game allready bored me because i had to much trouble throwing beams ;(

So which games does everyone have?

Me:
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2
Mario Party 8
Mario Strikers Charged Football
Mercury Meltdown Revolution
Mortal Kombat: Armageddon
Rayman Raving Rabbids
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Wii Play
Wii Sports

Wii Sports