I splitt up with my gf :'(

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Hank

-)EaS*
Jul 23, 2001
Germany
:bawling:

well after I've told her the truth, that I think about having Sex with some other girls we decided to take a break

well I did never lie to her, she always got honest answers nad I would've done everything for her

and when I gave her a promise I always kept it

But my lack of sensetivity is responisble for the loss of my gf :/

why do you always notice, how fucking important something is when you managed to lose it :bawling: tell me :mad:?

k and now start and flame me because I'm so fucking dumb...I will b back at 7 gmt ^^

Last edited:
Any man, at any point during any relationship thinks about having sex with other women. Any woman who says otherwise is deluding herself and any man who says otherwise is either not a man or just a bad liar.

hi m8 sux2bu ffs :(

btw mein internet ist schritt im moment, eher gesagt mein modem, hab kein internet und kein telefon. morgen kommt einer :)...hoffentlich ffs :P

didnt read all the post just the heading. do u really need to let us all know everytime u split from ur gf??? about the 5th time now :lol: