Ban Cheaters?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Well... Would you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i accept that you clear the fact in a way it was meant.

...For me Publical games are the same as what a person does in his real-life. I don't give a bloody shit, what he does. As long as he is a good member and we get along quite well then it doesnt bother me. ... Do u drop yer m8s after theyve stolen something from a shop? I doubt so, coz u like the person as he is and not for what he does.

Well Brain, not to point to my post again, but that's pretty much where your point of view (and character I might say) changes. I would like to try and get you and everyone else in your camp that think public server cheating is fine or that what he does on his own does not matter, to reconsider again these two points:

1. A man is judged by his actions, it's what he does that makes him who he is.
2. Do onto others as you would wish them do onto you. Notice that the "others" does not consist of simply your clanmates... Stop for one second and put yourself into someone else's shoes...does it matter then?

Don't get me wrong, I am all about forgiveness, but there is a tight line between forgiveness and playing it dumb...

for some people the line between playing an 8 year old game and reality could do with being a bit wider...

cheating in league match = bad

publics - seriously, who gives a, mic was condemned for botting and labelled everything under the sun and TuT, who I love very much started suggesting that was the only reason RoF won any matches, despite the fact that he never cheated in the league matches, aka (i use that as its meant to be used, not because I think xr/pete/uzi/torp are cool) - noone really noticed he cheated.

seriously, chill the hell out.

Yes raichu can be annoying as hell, but that doesnt change the fact that he cheated a million years ago and now happens to be better than all of you. He's not going to get a lifetime ban now, and if he had one then, there would be one less clan in the league, admitedly at times that may not seem like a bad thing...

Last edited:
i have every single bit meant now that was related to myself to make a clean table and that a few players asked for.

my duty is done now.

aye time to close the thread ,when an admin wants cheaters u dont stand a chance ,and ffs we dont want anymore from mushroomhead :moon:

theres a good boy, keep avoiding the issue

so you gonna keep posting, proving the flaw in your childish tantrum, that is your "cheaters suck" protest, or do you wanna quit while your marginally less behind?

I have to say TuT, I have never read so much bollox in 8 years of forum browsing.

TuT said:
He obviously used the bot to try it out if it passes the cheat protection so he could use it in matches later on which means he was gaining information about how the system works.

I had to double check this sentence to make sure i had comprehended it correctly;

This really is a true example of how little you know on this matter.

It's well known you have made the point that RoF only won matches due to m1c, it was proven he was not cheating during these wars, so basically you are admitting he has a good aim from this statement. If this is the case, why would he need a bot on league games? It doesn't make any sense - if he was the one member winning all the iAS(a mod which needs very precise aiming) matches.

I don't know why or when you dreamt up this load of rubbish, but let me be the first to let you know you couldn't be more off the truth if you tried

i c names of wish or m1c in almost every reply..i mean wtf
wish might cheated few yrs ago and might be a prick as most of u say( i dno really) but he owns hard
m1c is also skilled and might be a prick like most of you say(i dno that one also ,cant judge ppl i dnt know well)
tho amb suprised me,seemed like good felly and he cheated in war? i mean isnt nice to cheat on pubs also but in war is a diff story...man, he had like 75 acc in some map vs mod WTF
i say from NOW on no more 3 months ,1 month 1 yr ban..i say no more cheat at all and perm ban immidiately
so lets c who got balls to cheat again...no more excuses or forgivenness and thats it...FROM NOW ON
id do that if i was admin:P

im quite stoned now dno if u guys kno wot i meant heh prrrrt

Status
Not open for further replies.