Ban Cheaters?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Well... Would you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh it's one or the other. For example totally hypothetical.

Clan A wants to keep a known cheater within the clan.
Clan B despises cheaters and the clans that support them.

To make any form of a statement aka not play clan B loses points.
Eventually losing the chance to play in a said division against the fair teams.

As a sollution make it an option. The clans with the cheaters that are caught twice do not have player problems. So i doubt it will matter that much as you can remove the cheaters. Problem solved happy flame filled league but cheat free.

Or you can keep em with the risk of playing 1 match every couple of months. Good way for the community wich you all love can decide for themselves if they are ok with playing against a clan with a player caught twice for cheating.

You are worried by this i don't see why?

what got me worried is the fact that the cheater has nothing to do with the clan. As I said, the cheats has been used on a publical server. Which is in their own time, with their own consequences and most of all without a tag. What you do in your real-life doesnt bother ur teamcaptain i suppose. Maybe you have stolen a car in the past, does that bother ur clanleader? I doubt so. For me Publical games are the same as what a person does in his real-life. I don't give a bloody shit, what he does. As long as he is a good member and we get along quite well then it doesnt bother me. Besides what dirz said, RoF doesnt support cheating! Do u drop yer m8s after theyve stolen something from a shop? I doubt so, coz u like the person as he is and not for what he does.

Therefor ur "idea" sounds terrible to me!

oh and skull go shave yer hairy arse pls.

So Basicly ur saying becoz someone used a bot on a PUBLIC game once in the past. and he NEVER used it during a match

So it is OK to use it on a PUBLIC server?

No it is not OK I dont play League matches but I play pubilcs and im a part of this comunity and have been since day one. why should any member of this community have to put up with wankers who use Bots or cheats of any sort on a public server and people like you make me sick who dismiss it with "its not a league server" bollox .... your "it was on a public" pile of crap doesnt stand up it doesnt matter where it was public or league and as for there not bieng a rule about players being banned for life or for very long periods well those of us with long memorys have seen a number of players banned who have never been allowed back or allowed back after a very long period.

Yes they may have played under differnt nicks and had to hide away to play but officialy they are still banned.

agreed with the fact that it doesn't change shit if it is on pub or wars

u can put it into a 1000 words smantie ,but u dont fool me ur a cheatin cunt u got x amount of bots in ur ini but dont use em :lol: :moon:

Cunt maybe.. cheating definitely not.... Even if I said "I'm a botter I use aimbot 24/7" no one would believe me because I can't hit shit when playing. Just ask anyone here :rofl:

Cunt maybe.. cheating definitely not.... Even if I said "I'm a botter I use aimbot 24/7" no one would believe me because I can't hit shit when playing. Just ask anyone here :rofl:

ok i asked about and ur right u cant hit shit ,plz accept my apologies :moon:

Rich go for the retro apeal m8 ur way better in formulating then I am.
I'll support it;)

rich ur so right

and drainedbrain i shave my ass b4 i took that pic,or maybe u been zoomin in u naughty boy:moon:

rookie, dont go stupid pls. what ur trying to do is beyong stupidity if u ask me.

i quote again:

"Clan B despises cheaters and the clans that support them.".

just because some has an ex - cheater in there clan doesnt mean the fact there supporting him or cheating.

U don't mind that he cheated, you take in the player caught twice. Knowing full well what he did. You have a choice and it was your choice to keep em if ur in clan B.

(People with a criminal record can't join the police so to speak.)

Looks pretty simple to me. And yes *shock* clans who do this do get frowned uppon. And i'm once again sure it'll be just be by me:D

ah ok then you are the police and we can be the judge right? :) (and so to speak was meant to be for example)

As mentioned before i suck ot putting thoughts into words that's why i would like for rich to make the appeal instead of me.

EDIT:
And speaks for it's self i would really like not to have botters as admins for obvious reasons. ........My days just imagine it.

Player: Yo my server is shagged.
Admin: lollololololololololorofletc. #krai #kehrbesen or something nuub lolololololololololololololololololololetc.

With ofcourse the chance to edit the logs and have a free ticket into botting from there on.

Last edited:
Using your analogy they can't be an admin in UTA .... this thread really gone in wrong way now!

Yes but that's clearly a good thing.

A) This thread is superLOL

B) I've never seen -Wish- use English intelligently until this thread :thumb:

U don't mind that he cheated, you take in the player caught twice. Knowing full well what he did. You have a choice and it was your choice to keep em if ur in clan B.

(People with a criminal record can't join the police so to speak.)

Looks pretty simple to me. And yes *shock* clans who do this do get frowned uppon. And i'm once again sure it'll be just be by me:D

As a person that doesnt keep on track with the history of cheaters you choose as wisely as possible your clan players.
Since here was also admitted that there doesnt excist an unbroken history about ex cheaters and it was also never public.

If you found out that you have a player in your rows that played on a league linked public server against the rules its a shame for the player in the first place.

Since the history of Rof was written in a new way upon this day you also try to do the best you can do.

You can say ok throw out a player that cheated on a league linked public server and say all is solved and nice again.

You can watch stats and try to find out what can lead to a cheating behavior. In the end it matters in two ways.

Was there any result that was messed up by a player that is know known for this ban and is after the ban time is over official undone?

As far as I know it there was never a league game result affected. The public fact was after he was detected solved very quick with an according to the league rules spoken ban time.

Since he is in Rof it was the first cheat attempt. In the end he only did damage to himself and his name.

There would not been the seen clemency if a league game would be affected in any way.

Since Micro only sticks to one life before he receives a permanent ban the internal clan council decided to give him a second chance.

Which morality in the end is the right path only the future will tell.

So anyway, I voted "Everyone deserves a second chance" a couple of days ago but I'd like to change it to "ban straight away", thanks.

You may continue this back-and-forth debate now :p:

He didnt use the bot to gain anything so what is your problem? If he used it in a match for a 3rd time I'd recommend a 1 year ban. Simple.

Eh?
He obviously used the bot to try it out if it passes the cheat protection so he could use it in matches later on which means he was gaining information about how the system works.

And wtf?
The way you´r suggesting bans should be applied means that no1 would ever get banned because they aren´t stupid enough to use cheats in league matches unless they´r certain it passes the protection.

Well the teams i played in so far found honest play more important then anything. We liked the player a lot but asside from feeling betrayed by the fact he cheated. We'd also risk getting a bad name for ourself even though we were trying our best to play as fair as possible. We did boot our member for cheating and it wasn't that he cheated in matches either. Simply tried a bot someone tolld him to check out.

All your names are becoming associated with cheaters you think it's worth it after 7/8 years of earning an honest name for yourself. Have a look at the players who voted the last 2 options and the clans they are in. i think there are 2 people not currently in a clan with a caught player.

Clan council or not it's every persons final decision you are all far from lacking players. Don't agree with it, leave the clan I'm sure there are plenty of clan names you can resume under. Fighting an honest battle.

I mean you most of all meteor man I used to like you a lot a fair player a nice guy. Then you made the decision as clan leader to leave m1c in your team as soon as i read that i felt it was time to leave wKd i wasn't all that active so it didn't really matter. But still shows how the decision is yours and yours alone.

Well the teams i played in so far found honest play more important then anything. We liked the player a lot but asside from feeling betrayed by the fact he cheated. We'd also risk getting a bad name for ourself even though we were trying our best to play as fair as possible. We did boot our member for cheating and it wasn't that he cheated in matches either. Simply tried a bot someone tolld him to check out.

All your names are becoming associated with cheaters you think it's worth it after 7/8 years of earning an honest name for yourself. Have a look at the players who voted the last 2 options and the clans they are in. i think there are 2 people not currently in a clan with a caught player.

Clan council or not it's every persons final decision you are all far from lacking players. Don't agree with it, leave the clan I'm sure there are plenty of clan names you can resume under. Fighting an honest battle.

I mean you most of all meteor man I used to like you a lot a fair player a nice guy. Then you made the decision as clan leader to leave m1c in your team as soon as i read that i felt it was time to leave wKd i wasn't all that active so it didn't really matter. But still shows how the decision is yours and yours alone.

It was not my own decision. (Stop using wrong facts!! If you wont say now that it wasnt mine allone you leave the discussion line completely)

You can join and leave any clan that you like. I cant see in any way a context between myself and your wkd excuse.

If you try now to bring myself any near to a cheater i vote you for a ban time!

lol your not a cheater but you condoned him And im not saying it was your decision alone to keep him in the clan it is however your decision to stay in the clan and to play with him. Exactly what i wrote in my previous post.:(

So the things i said are based on the truth. like you said "You can join and leave any clan that you like."

Status
Not open for further replies.