Who will win IAC 2007?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Who Will Win IAC 2007?

• Total voters
My guess is SWE.

NL got good players but some of their best ones are in team 2 / 3. NL¹ isn't necessarily their best representative.
ENG's first team looks to be lacking depth.
GER's 1st team didn't impress at all last cup as far as I can remember, doubt they can do much better if they are all stuck in 1 team this year.
Hopefully they can prove me wrong tho!

go Sweden :)

sbt.jpg

Lets see your opinions, i think England 1 wins it :D all the best dutch players are missing.

edit: its meant to say Austria not Austira! ahaha, some1 edit poll plx

All the best english players are missing too :rolleyes:

nl1 and nl2 are pretty much equal in skill.. eng aint only -8- + raichu this time. think sweden got the best teamwork since they all have been playing in a clan before!
We'll see how this cup will end ;)

Last edited:
the underdogs will prevail

afterall I AM undefeated in NA :nod:

(plus at the time of this post NA2 has most votes ftw :takeit: )

html is terrible, there is no doubt that na1 will win

your ctfers and fallen assaulters will be raped on launch maps and on euros servers ty

NA2 allies launching superiority with euro AND NA experience :takeit:

I'd shout loudly about Scotland's chances, using 'we' pronouns a lot, until I realise that Morph has no intention of ever naming me in any of the squads. I therefore don't give a shit for as long as I'm on the bench.

But Scotland will stroll this sham np.

I'd shout loudly about Scotland's chances, using 'we' pronouns a lot, until I realise that Morph has no intention of ever naming me in any of the squads. I therefore don't give a shit for as long as I'm on the bench.

how about we change it into like an overseas player system or exchange student, england 2's a bit short mate ;)

Course u will play fs why wouldnt you??

how about we change it into like an overseas player system or exchange student, england 2's a bit short mate ;)

I am actually part English, you know. Which Part? My arsehole.

Nah, I'll hang around the Scottish team hoping they let me clean their boots or whatever. I suck, live with it.