World of Warcraft

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

why did it take so long for u ppl to realise wow sux ;p
It doesn't suck, really. Especially when playing in a proper guild with good people it's great fun, it's just that two years is enough for any game to become boring, especially when it becomes as demanding as high-end WoW. But there's a reason why the game has 8 million subscribers, and it's not just because Blizzard are masters of addiction and manage to steal people's souls. There's a certain something about the game which remains fun, and this could be different for everyone. I feel like PvPing with my old group anytime I hear about the success and fun they're having, but I just know that it will take too much for me to keep up, which is the flipside of high-end WoW :\

Oh well, it really was fun while it lasted.

Still playing..

Working on stuff in SSC atm but lack of active players seems to be a widespread problem.

i stopped pve at loatheb with my guild last yr, since then i've lvled my mage to 70 and cba anymore, so i made a blood elf char to play for some fun for now, had enough of the pve shizz ^_^

Attachments

• gg tomi.jpg
    gg tomi.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 63
btw, to smantie the american

"Blizzard announced that the subscriber base for World of Warcraft had reached a new milestone, with 8.5 million players worldwide; there are more than 2 million players in North America, 1.5 million players in Europe, and 3.5 million players in China"

wow must suck yeh :/

btw, to smantie the american

"Blizzard announced that the subscriber base for World of Warcraft had reached a new milestone, with 8.5 million players worldwide; there are more than 2 million players in North America, 1.5 million players in Europe, and 3.5 million players in China"

wow must suck yeh :/
Nonono, they all play the game because they're addicted, obviously not because they like the game! :rolleyes:

:p:

It will help because i can raid again.

I suggest you gather some friends and raid the local pub for some girls instead. Just make sure the loot isn´t to "phat".

Hell, maybe you can even pretend it´s role playing...