April Outstanding Games + DEADLINES

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Protocol

<b>League A</b><b>dministrator</b>
Jul 17, 2001
Newcastle, England
Standard Assault League (Generated: 16-04-2007 16:54)

Division #1

NOOB* vs. (-8-) - Deadline 20th (just waiting on the agreement of the server)
»pÐm« vs. (-8-) - Deadline 20th

Division #2

[NAC] vs. -°Api°- - Deadline 20th
«]pAra[» vs. [NAC] - Deadline 20th
«]pAra[» vs. [ADC] - Deadline 20th
-&lt;FO&gt;- vs. [ADC] - Waiting for Accept/Reject - Deadline 22nd

Leavers:
HZ Leavers:

[ADC] need 2 more games
[Box] need 4 more games (WARNING: You will be removed due to inactivity if you fail to play required number of matches .... again!)

Pro Assault League (Generated: 16-04-2007 17:09)

Division #1

»wKd« vs. ]NoD[ - Deadline 22nd
]NoD[ vs. =]DoG[= - Deadline 20th
]NoD[ vs. [NAC] - Waiting for Accept/Reject - Deadline 22nd
»wKd« vs. {p~a} - Waiting for Accept/Reject - Deadline 22nd
atP vs. «]KAN[» - Deadline 20th
-=[23]=- vs. atP - Deadline 20th
atP vs. -{si}- - Deadline 20th
atP vs. [NAC] - Deadline 20th
-=[23]=- vs. TNT - Waiting for Accept/Reject - Deadline 22nd
-=[23]=- vs. -{si}- - Deadline 20th
-=[23]=- vs. =]DoG[= - Waiting for Accept/Reject - Deadline 22nd
[-L-] vs. -{si}- - Waiting for Accept/Reject - Deadline 22nd
[-L-] vs. [NAC] - Deadline 20th
[-L-] vs. TNT - Waiting for Accept/Reject - Deadline 22nd

Leavers:
HZ Leavers:

:poke: ProAS match arrangers. Lots of unscheduled games :(

Clans like 23 need to book two out of the four unscheduled games

NoD - 1 game needed
DoG - 1 game needed
L - 1 game needed
NAC - 1 games needed
pa - 2 games needed

remember you can play more than 2 games if you like.

InstaGIB Assault League (Generated: 16-04-2007 17:22)

Division #1

:cNp: vs. !{MpM}! - Deadline 20th
»wHw« vs. :cNp: - Deadline 22nd
»666« vs. =]DoG[= - Deadline 22nd
!{MpM}! vs. =]DoG[= - Waiting for Accept/Reject - Deadline 22nd
U> vs. »666« - Waiting for Accept/Reject - Deadline 22nd
!{MpM}! vs. (>Tc<) - Waiting for Accept/Reject - Deadline 22nd

Leavers: SanTiTan
HZ Leavers:

nbk - 2 games
dog - 1 game
tc - 1 game

Green Clans may request the removal of the marked challenge as per the rules, with other bottom division games both clans must consent to removal.
If no answer is given, challenge will be auto-rejected once its Green Deadline expires. Do not let this happen, may result in your clan being judged inactive thus removed from the league.

Yellow Deadlines show when you must have the details for your match sorted, entered into the schedule and have a server to play it on. Failure to meet this deadline will result in an admin scheduling your match for you.

If you think your match is in danger of not being arranged by this date then email:
schedules-mail.png

(Subject of the email= Unscheduled Games)
with your prefered dates, times and league servers - the more you give the better chance you have of getting what you want. I am not a mind reader so also provide your nick, clan, admin pw, and your opponent clan name.

Red Deadlines as yellow, but if the clan in question does not contact a league admin to make progress or attempt to schedule the game(s) before the said date the red clan's matches will be forfeited and they will face auto-relegation for failure to meet the 4 match/month rule. contact/scheduling will result in extended deadline and downgrading to yellow.

Bottom Division Clans failure to meet your match requirement may mean relegation.

Also if you and your opponent both believe it is impossible to agree then both contact me before the deadline so there is a better chance of getting a more suitable date/time.

If you spot any important mistakes such as wrong clans listed (and not just a lack of an update) let me know.

Last edited:
api vs nac arranged. Tried contacting Axl Rose from para on msn but no responce as of yet.

Edit: Also NAC vs atP pro match :)

Last edited:
For clans struggling to get a reply from a clan:

If you think your match is in danger of not being arranged by this date then email:
schedules-mail.png

(Subject of the email= Unscheduled Games)
with your prefered dates, times and league servers - the more you give the better chance you have of getting what you want. I am not a mind reader so also provide your nick, clan, admin pw, and your opponent clan name.

para vs nac scheduled :)

All NAC required matches booked and scheduled...

First post updated. Those clan still needing 1 or 2 games try and get them book asap as deadline is 12pm tonight. Also please do not book matches against those you played against last month. I have had to delete the ProAS match booking between atP and NAC due to them playing last month.

Ok we knew bout the rules but obviously forgot it in the quickening. No futher matches this month in pro cba to arrange so just take some points away and I'll arrange 2 matches next month, or will it be a walkover because of the IAC?

Ok we knew bout the rules but obviously forgot it in the quickening. No futher matches this month in pro cba to arrange so just take some points away and I'll arrange 2 matches next month, or will it be a walkover because of the IAC?

Yeah a good question
Are we playing matches the next month , or not [because of IAC] ?

It will be 2 games minimum in all leagues. Of course the other 2 games are optional. Same for June, July, and maybe August.

[ADC] need 2 more games

[ADC] was about to eventually stop Std. AS, so the scheduling stopped.

But as we now got two nice players we decided to go on, cause we can prolly field a team for matches each time.

But what to do with the 2 outstanding games?
I don't know. All clans has played their matches. BOX is inactive.

Suggestions admins?

Mush

Status
Not open for further replies.