Matches booking

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

~Athena~

Jan 22, 2007
IVL
A small remark from the Match Arranger of the }Plu9{… :)
I hope that it is the good heading for this topic.

Would it be possible that, above all booking on the site of the league, one can discuss it together by email, MSN or IRC ?
Indeed, only 4 sites are planned for the bookings.
However I can't to respect my engagements towards the clans which ask me before booking a match, because certain clans have already booked their match without speaking as a preliminary.

Or, perhaps, to allow 8 bookings instead of 4, in order to allow the clans to choose their matches ?

Or is there another solution which I would not have seen ?

Thanks in advance agree to discuss booking with the clans which you wish challenger above all booking on site UTA ;)

A clan should really ask you before scheduling with you. You do not need to accept their date and time, in your admin area you can reject their schedule.
If you want to play a different clan after they have added you then you can ask for them to be removed, keep in mind if you reject any clan you will be expected to play them the following month.

Thank you for your answer :)

For the moment, i never could delete a schedule, only reject but schedule's line stay alive in the administration area :( .
And i sent a lot of mails to the opposing clans, but they didn't answer...

For this month, we will play these wildly booked matchs, but next month i hope other clans will ask before scheduling... ;)