I miss the days!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I saw a UT_Lords "Lightning" on DoG Custom yesterday, was that you?
My bro used to play for UT_Lords (FvB)

geez, this is bringing back memory's i thought I'd buried forever!!! :P
Hia lightning and blade how u both doing? :D
Hello to other people who dont remember me :) :P

lmfao they all coming out the woodwork for a good old flamewar! LOL

Hello nephigimp, how are you and felix?

Remember the Ai, [X] server?! ROFL! We were best friends!!

Cept Daz, he's a bender! :fingers: I think if Daz come back for a post or two im gonna faint. Havent seen him in YEARS!

Hell yeah that was me. How the hell is FvB? I haven't talked to him for years and years.

he quit UT a long time ago, when he moved to the place his uni is at. He's still studying, but he doesn't game much other than Wii once in a while now...

Joko I dont think we've ever been best friends, its just that you guys gave really good head! :D but its true, daz is lost for years now

felix and me are fine thx ;), still studying but its alright.. and you? you had your coming-out yet?

lmfao they all coming out the woodwork for a good old flamewar! LOL

Hello nephigimp, how are you and felix?

Remember the Ai, [X] server?! ROFL! We were best friends!!

Cept Daz, he's a bender! :fingers: I think if Daz come back for a post or two im gonna faint. Havent seen him in YEARS!

Was a nice server. Even though you guys are gimps it would be cool to have a Ai v X reunion match :p