>ION< Recruiting

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Neo

Jun 8, 2001
Solihull, UK
Hi all,

Considering this is my fav community and you all know who I am and what >ION< does I thought I would post here first. >ION< is recruiting, we are after:

1 x Defenders for UT99 iCTF Squad - We have Gameservers.nl so you gotta ping ok to that we are generally nonZP gotta speak english etc
1 x Att/Mid for UT2004 iCTF Squad - We have sponsored Coreix.net so you gotta ping ok to that and speak english etc..

Plz only apply if you consider urself a top player, contact FEAR or PUNK or myself in #clanion on qnet or email [email protected] for UT99 and for UT2004 contact YODA, Pez or myself.

Thnx :D :chainsaw:

Last edited:
I consider myself a top player and I'll join ION if you guys also start up UT99-AS again.

Eh. I just said I considered myself a top player. I didn't say at what, and I didn't say anyone else did. I'm also completely unwilling to join ION.

iCTF nonZP, sounds fun, defence is a bit too easy tho. :(

Last edited:
jezz i almost forgot that i still have ut2k4 installed. I didn't played it for ages now.