Yes End Of The Year

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol zyx *cry* ?
if someone deserved to be champs 2006, its mega, rules is rules, would u really have pld in our position? guess not

mega > 23, nuff said

now i dont care about it anymore, coz im quittin ut now, so shut ur whinings zyx

peace to rest and happy new year den

yeah its true that *MeGa* > 23 but now we will have a nice happy new year and drink very much booozeee... Have fun every1 in UTA

lol zyx *cry* ?
if someone deserved to be champs 2006, its mega, rules is rules, would u really have pld in our position? guess not

have said it before but since you cba to read mebe we would have mebe we wouldn't have.

mega > 23, nuff said

o rly? Then where were you this month had to beg some lame dogs to give ya a freebie match now init ;<

now i dont care about it anymore, coz im quittin ut now, so shut ur whinings zyx

I don't care you can fo ;)

peace to rest and happy new year den

same to you :o

also why can't anyone in this league just have fun 1v1s without caring who wins ( i was winning but who cares ;p )

I do that all the time and I'm in this league (sadly for you) :P

When you're guaranteed to lose, you don't care too much :D ..then when you win I hit F9 and get about 8 different screenshots of the scoreboard. Sadly, I only have one screen shot of a 1v1 and that was taken by accident of my dead body :(:hangover: :x

Status
Not open for further replies.