World of Warcraft

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

lmfao calm down Paul just a bit of fun. I know you warcraft folk are serious hardcore psycho gamers but no need to talk like that just because someone makes a joke about a game. (or maybe I should say your life instead of just "game").

Either way, take a chill pill dude.

lmfao calm down Paul just a bit of fun. I know you warcraft folk are serious hardcore psycho gamers but no need to talk like that just because someone makes a joke about a game. (or maybe I should say your life instead of just "game").

Either way, take a chill pill dude.
"Your an idiot" is barely worthy of taking a chill pill for.
Just stop trolling, it's making you look bad anyway.

Just stop trolling, it's making you look bad anyway.

LMFAO could you contradict yourself any more in one sentence if you tried? ROFL pure class.

I'm not trolling anyway im just cracking jokes, but all you wow folk are so uptight you take it personally. Not my problem.

LMFAO could you contradict yourself any more in one sentence if you tried? ROFL pure class.

I'm not trolling anyway im just cracking jokes, but all you wow folk are so uptight you take it personally. Not my problem.
A person cracks jokes to get positive responses and have a laugh with whoever he shares them with, is that what you're doing? No. no it's not. You're annoying and you're a troll, "ROFL LMAO"

As for me trolling, nah. Not into it, although I do enjoy it in the right context. But I know how hard it is to take down that particular boss(es) and get to the point where you're able to get that killshot. It takes a lot more skill and dedication than you might think.

And if you're still confusing me as a general troll on forums, nah. I'm just "plain fuckin' rude" every once in a while, usually when I've had a bad day.

Anyone playing on the 2.0 Test Realm?

Whisper me (Tomiaz) alliance side if you want to play some Arena games with me and sneez :)

A person cracks jokes to get positive responses and have a laugh with whoever he shares them with, is that what you're doing? No. no it's not. You're annoying and you're a troll, "ROFL LMAO"

As for me trolling, nah. Not into it, although I do enjoy it in the right context. But I know how hard it is to take down that particular boss(es) and get to the point where you're able to get that killshot. It takes a lot more skill and dedication than you might think.

And if you're still confusing me as a general troll on forums, nah. I'm just "plain fuckin' rude" every once in a while, usually when I've had a bad day.

Shame some people can't laugh at themselves. Really is a rare quality.

I think you both should try and relax to be honest!

Menace has a few valid points BUT, I didn't mind Joko's "joke" at all actually.. anyhow, moving on!

Raich, i might actually end up playing you in the arena! We'll see :>

Maxiz what's your char name? :) would be cool to play against ya, but i'm just in the 2v2 ones atm

char name is Gabriella, ud warrior. We are going for Sapphiron tomorrow though so haven't really had that much time playing PTR what with all the FrR and pots needed :<

Good luck on that, We have patchwerk coming up soon :/

We started quite late in naxx, Only a few weeks into it now but it's alot of fun and challenging aswell.

Im just not looking forward to patchwerk really.

Paa`

Good luck on that, We have patchwerk coming up soon :/

We started quite late in naxx, Only a few weeks into it now but it's alot of fun and challenging aswell.

Im just not looking forward to patchwerk really.

Paa`
Patchwerk is fun once you get it down! Then you have the lootparty in Grobbulolol so like, kill patchwerk and you get loot from 2 bosses :p

Gl! ;)

The new talents seem pretty good. Loladins and Warlocks seem to have got the best out of them though tbh. I'm playing on the pve test realm with the name Lennie if anyone else is. Your probabily all on the pvp server since im a knob and picked pve 2 years ago sigh..