WeedFarming by loco!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fucking hate you, you fucking through and through dutch people, living in their own 4 square feet of "my-world"
And then come up with that whole "im being me and if you dont like it, tough"attitude.
I bet you wear a pink tou-tou then stick your dick between your legs and pretend to be an ugly woman and shove dildo's up your own ass.
The only time im dealing with you twats is on the plane back to this god for fucking stinking country, showing off how many stamps you got in your flippin passports.
Trying to out bid eachother with how many shite you own.
And then you got these pikey's who smoke weed. if there's one thing i hate it's fucking pikey's.

:rofl:

hey dirk, I suggest you go roll a fat one and chill out :cool:

/me sneaks out for another 3 years :)

JACKEL said:
I fucking hate you, you fucking through and through dutch people, living in their own 4 square feet of "my-world"
And then come up with that whole "im being me and if you dont like it, tough"attitude.
I bet you wear a pink tou-tou then stick your dick between your legs and pretend to be an ugly woman and shove dildo's up your own ass.
The only time im dealing with you twats is on the plane back to this god for fucking stinking country, showing off how many stamps you got in your flippin passports.
Trying to out bid eachother with how many shite you own.
And then you got these pikey's who smoke weed. if there's one thing i hate it's fucking pikey's.

I nominate this for the best post ever made in these forums.

nice plants tbh, i think they look nice, buds or not :)

and jackel.. theres a long way from smoking a bit of weed, to being a smack addict.. and last time i checked it was illegal in holland, whereas cannabis isnt (i'm aware theres lots of weird laws regarding growing weed)

and lastly, if you let the fact that people smoke weed in holland define you as a person.. well gg :P

:rofl: jackel :lol: :rofl: :lol:

gg, i dont see why that has anything to do with this thread tho. obviously u hate drugs so dont reply here.
i see your point its boring to hear comments like omg weed/cocain blabla drugs etc. no need to be so angry tho lol

chill out, take some valium :lol: maybe its time to emigrate? gg

wow don't need to exaggerate :o man if Loco wants to show his plants let him....first of all it's allowed in this country and second it's something he's proud of. It's not like he's bragging "oh look at how cool I am". A lot of work goes into growing weed specially growing em outside and hoping they turn out alright. He did a good job and he's here to show it, if you don't like it then don't fucking reply .....and Jackel, not every Dutchy is a pikey, feels a bit unfair coming from you after knowing u irl :/

didnt say every dutch person was a pikey, i sepcify a certain type of dutch population.
Doesnt have anything to do with knowing me in real life.
How would you feel if you are associated with drugs in every foreign country you come?
Being searched at several airfields just because you are dutch? is it so hard to see my point?
You also would be pissed off, esspecially with people smoking weed near you!

Example who do u think they would arrest in the uk?
A british citizen, a chav, a posh guy or a dutch guy?

JACKEL said:
didnt say every dutch person was a pikey, i sepcify a certain type of dutch population.
Doesnt have anything to do with knowing me in real life.
How would you feel if you are associated with drugs in every foreign country you come?
Being searched at several airfields just because you are dutch? is it so hard to see my point?
You also would be pissed off, esspecially with people smoking weed near you!

Example who do u think they would arrest in the uk?
A british citizen, a chav, a posh guy or a dutch guy?
A chav. Obviously. I have been to alot of countries in my life and i havent had any problems with people commenting at me or problems at airports. Maybe its the way YOU look? :P BTW, the people smoking weed in the netherlands arent causing the problems, its the government allowing the drugs that has given other countries a werid picture of this countries drugpolicy. Loco and his weedplants wont harm u on ur way to other countries.

ever been more then 3 months away from holland?
It's easy to be dutch where a hundred other dutch people are, doesnt have anything to do with what you look like.
Work with french, italian, english, swedish people in a foreign country.

Question to anyone here who hasnt been in holland, what do you think it looks like?
Do we all wear clogs, live in windmills and build tulips and weed or what do you think it looks like?

Last edited:
true jackel...everyone asosciates the netherland with drugs and weed n stuff...but only cuz too many people do it so obvious every day...so see it, u smell it..you really think you are in weedland nr.1...

pete is the worst of all...like zillions of joints per day the weedy bastard :rofl:

^yako^ said:
true jackel...everyone asosciates the netherland with drugs and weed n stuff...but only cuz too many people do it so obvious every day...so see it, u smell it..you really think you are in weedland nr.1...

pete is the worst of all...like zillions of joints per day the weedy bastard :rofl:
Actually, i smoke 1 joint per year, unless loco / ase visits me. :lol:
No, didnt work in another country ever jack0l! On the other hand, do you really care about what they mass thinks about dutch people? If your personality is being influenced by some generalisation made by other people then your going to have a hard time living in this world.
Maybe its irritating when ur working someone for 3 months, but when i head about mills and weed etc what ppl think about dutchland, then i just laff! Its funny how they think

Last edited:
So wouldnt mind being searched at every airport? just because u dont have a common name and have dark hair and have a dark appearance?
Yes at one point it does start to irritate me.
Just for the simple fact that for the remaining of the journey people eyeball you.

Mr.ROFL said:
Actually, i smoke 1 joint per year, unless loco / ase visits me. :lol:
No, didnt work in another country ever jack0l! On the other hand, do you really care about what they mass thinks about dutch people? If your personality is being influenced by some generalisation made by other people then your going to have a hard time living in this world.
Maybe its irritating when ur working someone for 3 months, but when i head about mills and weed etc what ppl think about dutchland, then i just laff! Its funny how they think

Exactly, just laugh about all the dumb stereotypes...and ok I misunderstood your post jackel, but it does seem as if you see Loco as a pikey, because he grows weed... and that is no generalisation? You don't even know him

Status
Not open for further replies.