More Ridiculous Music Industry Behaviour

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Man that is sickening - apparently they've tried twice before since '96 to do it? 80% of the tabs are totally wrong anyway. When I first started playing I learnt RATM Bomb Track and the intro was the Rainbow theme tune....

some twank said:
deprives the songwriter of the ability to make a living, and is no different than stealing

Hope they all die of anal retention and get sued for playing their favorite music at the funeral. Then get Alanis Morisette to shout ISN'T IT FUCKING IRONIC CUNTFACE

Last edited:
Aight i can live with the mp3 stuff being stopped even though that's what makes me buy an album. But this is taking it way to far.

Everyone should stop buying albums let them really know what it's like to be "deprived of making a living."

Though the average consumer has no spine i doubt for that to happen.

I for one will not be fattening my music collection for at least a year now screw the bastards.

Like mp3 the bad fuck it up for the good but i can play that game aswell.:chainsaw:

lol I bet John Cage who did the 4'33 silent orchestra will be sueing everyone for being quiet, in clear breach of the copyright on his work. :nono:

-CrackKing- said:
Hope they all die of anal retention and get sued for playing their favorite music at the funeral. Then get Alanis Morisette to shout ISN'T IT FUCKING IRONIC CUNTFACE

:thumb:

edit: typo :rolleyes:

As a bassist, I find this cockfaggery irritating beyond belief and like you said, it's been going on for some time already. Fortunatley they're not getting too far with it and I work out a lot of my stuff by ear. But tbh when you're feeling lazy and fancy a challenge, that's what tab's for. It's not the most accurate but I can usually work out corrections myself anyway. Oh and sheet music liscenced by the cockfags is no better. I end up rewriting most of the sheet music I'm given for my orchestral/concert band stuff because it's incorrect, big obvious stuff like incorrect accidentals and bars not adding up. It's a joke. And plus, that crap isn't available for about 99% of music. Personally we've agreed as a band that we will give away the tabs and lyrics of all our songs on our site, it's about sharing the love of music, stick the neck of my bass up yer arse and bleed to death you lawyer scum. If they keep on like this, there will be no next generation of musicians for them to leech off.

Oh and going after cover bands? I can easily see it happening. What would people like Hendrix say if they could see the bunch of anally retentive fuckwits that are called the music industry now? What ever happened to playing music for the love of music?

Politcal Correctness and Piracy laws gone mad!

Again i will say we pay too much for CD's, DVDs e.t.c, and then they say piracy funds terrorism... swings and roundabouts on the big corporate fun fare!!