If you are an ADC member..

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Bart

Mister Mediocre
Jan 10, 2002
Germany
...pls change your nick to bartio*
(* stands for a random symbol, letter or number)

Now some will ask: "Why".
Well, scentists from the famous Hapablap university in Springfield discovered that UT players with the nick bartio have in average 40,5% more points every map than non-bartios.
barfio, fartio or burito on the other hand won't give any benefit and can even cause an increase in the rocketlauncher/wall accurancy.
During the last months i tested this theory and i am excited to say that its true.

The following pics will valid this incredible scientific discovery.

Last edited:
Plus a 40.5% improvement on an average of 1 point won't affect the outcome of the matches too much :p:.

all lies as everyone knows the most powerfull nicks in ut are either xb7 or gazzz

hence only very brave people who know what they do should try to combine them for the best effect:

Attachments

• Shot0135.jpg
    Shot0135.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 100
it also depends on the maps your playing tho

ie for the best outcome on lavafor you should use some abrevation of mido:

t

Attachments

• Shot0130.jpg
    Shot0130.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 99
Dark(io) said:
I'm liek president of the bartio fan club
Actually you are the official president. The bartio fanclub was established 2004 and has atm two members.
1) Dark - president
2) bartio

:hangover:

Ah well, atleast i found another proof that bartios pwn ;)

Last edited:
xb7 said:
it also depends on the maps your playing tho

ie for the best outcome on lavafor you should use some abrevation of mido:

t
:rofl:

ok my name is bartiom from now on. let us barts ownt the ut-scene

Get a gf bart :p:

however I would like to look at your equations sometime ;)

Anywho its all wrong, a -{CoH}- tag is PROVEN to overcome such hurdles in life as, skill, aim, practice and ability, all things displayed by such people as Sandy, Kylie and IBM.

Me, G and XB own all rights to the Bartio gay pr0n club, we handle, distribute and burn all related articles, the profit from which is put into the ongoing process of getting G's body to accept some new age stilts.

Attachments

• Shot0026.jpg
    Shot0026.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 86
bartio said:
Actually you are the official president. The bartio fanclub was established 2004 and has atm two members.
1) Dark - president
2) bartio

:hangover:

Ah well, atleast i found another proof that bartios pwn ;)

Yeah and on the second half of that map, I got the nick Bartio back instead of being lamed as Player9 and promptly was the top spammer I mean scorer on the defence with 16 frags or something similar. Read into that what you will :p:.

Mushroomhead said:
Get a gf bart :p:

however I would like to look at your equations sometime ;)

Anywho its all wrong, a -{CoH}- tag is PROVEN to overcome such hurdles in life as, skill, aim, practice and ability, all things displayed by such people as Sandy, Kylie and IBM.

Me, G and XB own all rights to the Bartio gay pr0n club, we handle, distribute and burn all related articles, the profit from which is put into the ongoing process of getting G's body to accept some new age stilts.

True Mush, when you wore the {DF} tag those obsticles were all too present. A certain incident involving you losing us a war we were leading 5-0 comes to mind. I think me and someone else had to go or something so you were sent in, of course we lost 8-5 :p:. Ah the good ol' days. (Ps. That isn't to say I was exactly good at that point ;), come to think of it, I never was/will be).

Dark said:
Yeah and on the second half of that map, I got the nick Bartio back instead of being lamed as Player9 and promptly was the top spammer I mean scorer on the defence with 16 frags or something similar. Read into that what you will :p:.
ha !!!!

A certain incident involving you losing us a war we were leading 5-0 comes to mind. I think me and someone else had to go or something so you were sent in, of course we lost 8-5 . Ah the good ol' days.
:rofl:

Well i tested the other way round yesterday. I used the nick raft and look how i sucked and look where raft with the bartio nickname stands.
Say what you want, but that must be true (or the adc tag is the cause for the suckage :()

Last edited:
well u had the same frags and thats what counts init :P
Anyone can get objectives :p: