Fantasy Football

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

$am said:
i joined, but u dont get much money really, cant have no massive players

thats the whole thing, you've got to select some players that arent top class. otherwise it would be too easy

$am said:
i joined, but u dont get much money really, cant have no massive players
Ideally its best to only have 2/3 players with a value over ten else there's no money left for the rest of the squad. My strikers are not "world class" but I know they will score a lot of goals between them.

ive got like 50% of the dutchies in the league in my team... best team ever ;D

1 more week before it starts. We could still use some people. The more the merrier ;)

the spooned lumberjacks have just entered the league!

btw how does this work? they somehow rate the performance of each player in real life and by that determine how good your own club plays or is there something else?

xb7 said:

btw how does this work? they somehow rate the performance of each player in real life and by that determine how good your own club plays or is there something else?

i dunno, played fantasy football before. but i never knew how they rate all this :\

xb7 said:

Points are scored as follows:

For playing in a game 1
For playing at least 60 minutes in a game (includes playing points mentioned above) 2
For each goal scored by your goalkeeper or defenders 6
For each goal scored by your midfielders 5
For each goal scored by your forwards 4
For each goal assist 3
For your goalkeeper / defender conceding 0 goals (must also play at least 60 minutes) 4
For your midfielder conceding 0 goals (must also play at least 60 minutes) 1
For every 3 shot saves made by your goalkeeper 1
For every penalty save 5
For every penalty miss -2
Bonus points for the best players in a match 1-3
For every 2 goals conceded by your goalkeeper or defenders -1
For every yellow card -1
For every red card (includes any yellow card points) -3

Hope that helps......

Mushroomhead said:
ill join when i can think of a funny name, apparently xb7 is copyrighted

taken from ur sig:

[17:28] <NiGhTowl> mush is my little fluffy, cuddle, monster boy

that makes:

Little Fluffy Monsterboy!

then why didnt you put bowyer in yer team, that would have given you ten points :P
instead u let him be a benchwarmer :nono:

Last edited: