ut2007

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Lol talking about a game that ain't even near to be published is like planning a Duke Nukem Forever league since 1998 :lol:.

I suppose before you all make perfect plans, it's better to wait until mroe infos are confirmed :P

See, just like what I said earlier. :D
But if the go ahead of setting something slowly up till next year is in place & done smoothly, then great. At least it won't be rushed at the last possible moment. ;)

what Flatus said .... thing is that we are already working on new UTA system and it's better to include all or at least most of future ideas then making another system in few months.

Uhm. Need more hardware - but could be a good game. Let's see.
If I play UT2007 I'll definetely join UTA/Fraghub (You don't leave UTA if you can avoid it ;) )

Mush

I've just upgraded my pc for 1300$, to meet the requirements for the current high-end games, and the future ones as well.
I will definitely also purchase UT2007, and help with the league if it was to be set in motion..

Using the current fraghub site would be a good idea, it has always had potential.
It just needs the right game to back it up, to get the kick-off it deserves.

But as Martz said when a Call of Duty 2 league was brought up; "Need coders!" ;)

subZ said:
I've just upgraded my pc for 1300$, to meet the requirements for the current high-end games, and the future ones as well.
I will definitely also purchase UT2007, and help with the league if it was to be set in motion..

Using the current fraghub site would be a good idea, it has always had potential.
It just needs the right game to back it up, to get the kick-off it deserves.

But as Martz said when a Call of Duty 2 league was brought up; "Need coders!" ;)

lol why do people like cal of duty , its just 1 hit kill crap lol

Think the new mod with super big maps and "hover boards" will be like not interesting for assaulters :/

Its like all new games just need big maps with vehicles and ships etc = not that much action if you ask me

I really hope that the dm part is good and i will play it!

Ba]V[sE said:
Think the new mod with super big maps and "hover boards" will be like not interesting for assaulters :/

Its like all new games just need big maps with vehicles and ships etc = not that much action if you ask me!

true.. just played ONS on UT2k4 few mins ago, and it sucks to me tbh... searchin for a vehicle, driving to destination, kill or get killed.. and when you get killed it starts all over again.. sucks even more when all vehicles are taken :nag:

Midway says the PC edition of its much-awaited shooter won't ship until "first half" of next year; PS3 version still TBA, more Xbox 360 hints dropped.

I have seen trailers and... im disappointed again. I might give it a try, after i'v played the 'cheap version'. I don't think 'AS' will by my gametype, will be DM then.

According to Amazon it will be realeased on the 5th of January 2007 :lol:

The trailer images and graphics are rlly nice, but tbh the scenes with those big *** maps with additional vehicles dont attract me too much. It looks more like Halo or sth.

Imo the gamestyle as in UT99 and Quake 2, 3 is the best. Fast gamespeed, close respawn points, excellent eye-hand coordination required, teamplay, transparent maps.

I dislike this HALO shite...

lol Bieb means spam.

Any more news about if Fraghub will be running a league? If we get a public server when the game comes out an get all of us playing on it, should attract some people!

I think we did it last time but hardly anyone played on the Fraghub servers, we need it full so it's at the top of thelist! Anyway, I can't wait for the demo :D. Just hope its sometime this year :rolleyes:

What ive seen is that it's gonna be quite a good game.
Im interested in joing if there would be a league.