France x Portugal

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Good game France and gl for the Final ( I hope you guys win it ).

Guess we will have another pwnage game againts Germany ... looking for it ...

Rest of the silly coments well learn to behave when your team lose!

shame we got roped in, we all had so many things to say in kind return for all the trash england got, hi thera.

anyway, gg, italy ftw

Mushroomhead said:
shame we got roped in, we all had so many things to say in kind return for all the trash england got, hi thera.

anyway, gg, italy ftw

:nod: martz lamer :(

Menace said:
hahaha, great try for a penalty for Portugal there. "Let's drop in the box without even being in contact!"

:lol: yes Postiga was really silly there. I thought he deserved red card for such a bad try to be honest.

Was a nice game, was exciting! Lol at the dutch commentary and analists tho; they were all moaning about the flying portuguese players. Schwalbe-team! There are alot of good players in the portuguese team, its just too bad that they always fall and try to get free kicks and penalties for nothing.. GG @ referee for seeing everything quite well! And lol @ the boo-ing to ronaldo. I have been enjoyed by this game and commentary!

ØPÍÛM said:
match was not great from us

but tbh portugal pld lame , @ every replays they were diving ALONE LOL

hope match will be better vs Italy

anyway we'r in final , go FRANCE !!! :D
Exactly :rofl: :lol:

sobo said:
Thing is since germany is out I really dont know who out of the 3 left should get the cup because
Maybe the FIFA will ban France, Portugal and Itlay. Then Germany will become new champions.
hmm I still have my hopes ;)

Was a nice game, was exciting! Lol at the dutch commentary and analists tho; they were all moaning about the flying portuguese players. Schwalbe-team! There are alot of good players in the portuguese team, its just too bad that they always fall and try to get free kicks and penalties for nothing.. GG @ referee for seeing everything quite well! And lol @ the boo-ing to ronaldo. I have been enjoyed by this game and commentary!

Pretty much exactly what I was going to say, except your English is better than mine :D

Pld France. Where the hell was Deco though?

Was an ok game. I think both teams had their moments but Portugal couldnt score in the end.

Glad the French won tbh, ive never seen so many players on one team trying to dive and cheat their way into winning a game, embarrassing for Portugal and Portugese ppl, the football team should be ashamed. Sadly they seem to be proud of it and the sooner something is done to try and prevent it the better imo.

Last edited:
The football team is merely a reflection of portugese attitude in general or it must be cooincidence that the players here act exactly the same as the footy players:shout:

How the hell does Pauleta get into that national team?????

No Nuno Gomes this year? Why?

Surely there are better strikers in Portugal with the quality they have in midfield. Just a pity they have to cause trouble in every championship - Euro 2000 - Players banned, 2002 or 2004 more players banned and now renowned divers. Something needs to be done because Portugal are just taking the fucking piss with this cheating

Lol?

Crouch played pretty well when required, plus there is plenty:

Jermain Defoe
Andy Johnson
Darius Vassell
Darren Bent
Martin Paterson at Stoke :P
Even James Beattie :P

Crouch is underrated IMO!

But Pauleta, looks about as mobile as a concrete Elephant with arthritis - Yes I gave this similie much thought! :P