Viva Italia

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

nice game shame it didn't go to penalties.

sorry about my flaming last night was drunk. guzzy etc

Last edited:
yeah im afraid to say that according to overtime italy had better chances and so mabybe deserved it but still out of the 4 left germany had the bwst team and ashould be SC ;((

too bad imnwondering when germany wilever soon have such a good tam + support :(

well anyway portugaö for WC ;(II((I(I

hai aka runk ;( sryx
edit: hai aka my friend said sor dont viist me now, go chat anoht girl , youre drunk :()
ive notndrunk so much wihtin the time since the 1.0nlol

BTW:
it was not a 20 the .-0 only happened becuase it was either 1.1 or 2.09 germany openmedn dfense andn it was clear italy would score once the got the boal. bt just as well germany could have gotten the 1.1 and won thje match in pens :D

we pld good tonight, but in the end we wanted too much and jus got 2 stupid goals...oh well...we can still get placed 3rd :D

Well sorry abotu last night and few days flames ive been stressed because of exams and mom cancer shits and all life shits ... guess i just load it to you guys and england and nl ... well sorry really!

sorry if anyone was offended by my incomprehensible post last night ;(88

I was very drunk after half past 11

lol sobo..

If Italy win the world cup and juve etc get relegated it'd be interesting to see where all the players go

LOL sobo dont post something when u are so drunk that u cant even type anymore ;(
was a good match but imo and I think germany was a bit better the first 90mins but at overtime italy clearly showed that they are better

m1cr0 said:
LOL sobo dont post something when u are so drunk that u cant even type anymore ;(
was a good match but imo and I think germany was a bit better the first 90mins but at overtime italy clearly showed that they are better

Germany a bit better the first 90 mins? I don't think we have been watching the same match. Italy put more pressure on Germany than expected. Normally Italy pulls back and let the other team play offensive, this time Italy played quite offensive and Germany pulled back their defences.

bye germany :)

byebye.1.jpg

:cool: