england vs port

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ronaldodive.gif

:rofl:

Gazzy said:
Wots this about the USA? :lol: how 'old' is the USA and how old is England/Britain/UK?, where u think the US "developed" English from? English is UK English, simple as that, not wot the US has made it, not our fault if you get taught the wrong 'version' :P

Well fact is USA is way more important in the world scene then England ... and thats why you talk english ... i remember you that before USA the international language was actually FRENCH!

Guzzy said:
Well fact is USA is way more important in the world scene then England ... and thats why you talk english ... i remember you that before USA the international language was actually FRENCH!

The USA is why i talk English? LOL! Of course it is, how silly of me.

Sorry, i cant be arsed with you anymore, wasting my time with your 'facts' :lol: .

:wave:

-CrackKing- said:
omg Guzzy. any respect anyone had for you is long out the window with that idiotic post. full credit to your national sports team for beating us at a sport. no credit to you for your stupid whining about a country you know about only through stereotype

you originally claim to only comment on a SELECT few of english people. and then you go on a GENERALISATION SPREE. what a moron.

contradicting, stereotypical, hypocritical and full of inaccuaracy

learning German ? what for? to tell them what a shit country they have after they prise the world cup out of your hands?

oh and btw half the people who have flamed u aren't even English, and half, if not more, of the people who said things like "no deco no portgual" weren't English.

why not base one of your posts on fact?

why not make an effort to actually get it right before posting?

was enjoying laughing at people posting in this thread before you started getting totally and utterly out of your depth. your inadequacies in argument are unbelievable.

I talked directly to a few ppl and i even wrote the nick names .. few times ...

You dont like to see your country flamed ... neither do i ...

Fact is that they keep doing it ...

About the "facts" well you want more facts then those i just gave to you ?

English is the international Language because of USA ( or DOLLAR ).
( if thats your problem ... )

About the names your calling me ... well ... all i can say to you is that only a really dumb person would take that as personal ... or do you actually think portuguese ppl jumps to floor during all day and ask's for a red card to the referee ?

Ive been in england, i have cousins in Manchester ... ive been in London ...

England is like everywhere ... you have good and nice ppl and stupid and dumb ppl ...

anyway wtv you say ... just defending my country and my friends ...

Gazzy said:
The USA is why i talk English? LOL! Of course it is, how silly of me.

Sorry, i cant be arsed with you anymore, wasting my time with your 'facts' :lol: .

Omfg gazzy yoru beeing abit dumb here too ...

IVE CLEARLY WROTE INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE !

Of course in UK you talk English ... but well we dont talk English in Portugal because of UK ... we talk it because most of the big business and enterprises in the world are from USA ... so well the most common and used languages in business is ENGLISH ... like the strong Coin is the Dollar ...

Before USA the INTERNATIONAL Language was FRENCH ...

But wtv ... hf with your shits and prouds ...

You need to go back, read your replies, your comments and your generalisations, then you will see wot the problem is, its clear how English being the international language has absolutley nothing to do with anything that I have said . I dont care which languages are common, good/bad, just not interested at all.

Im not dumb im afraid, if you had any sense you would have apologised by now and stopped talking complete rubbish.

You clearly havnt read or understood anything ive tried to say, if you want to tell me that all the comments you have made are OK by you, then so be it, its really your loss ;)

i have to agree that there are more influences from the us then from the UK, look at how many people talk about soccer here... or type color instead of colour. all movies (xcept 007 :lol: are in US english) same goes for series like friends and so on. Us english is crap tho

and i don't agree with most of the rest.

pykenike said:
i have to agree that there are more influences from the us then from the UK, look at how many people talk about soccer here... or type color instead of colour. all movies (xcept 007 :lol: are in US english) same goes for series like friends and so on. Us english is crap tho

and i don't agree with most of the rest.

Yeah your totally right, and the best thing is that i never once, said anything to disagree with that, which is why i dont understand some of the things said by Guzzy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.