england vs port

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gazzy said:
I dont recall seeing any threads opened about Portugal in particular, you wanna give some examples, some names perhaps?, or maybe ppl should just grow up and accept that many of the replies in this thread are pretty pathetic? :P

Its better to win and say nothing, than win and act like an idiot, because when/if you do actually lose, it just makes u look silly ;)

Well gazzy jsut go to first pages in this thread and find who ... its pretty obvious about sudeky and rest of gayshu gang are always the jerks aroudn here that somehow hate portugal and protuguese dont know why ...

-CrackKing- said:
And about Sven Goran Eriksson.. I think this quote from BBC Sport Forums sums it all up pretty damn well

Well, to be honest the british newspapers have nothing else to write so they dug up those 2 comments. Funny how they gotta complain at the coach for losing on penalties which no other team could have done any better against that goalie. :thumb:

Guzzy said:
Well gazzy jsut go to first pages in this thread and find who ... its pretty obvious about sudeky and rest of gayshu gang are always the jerks aroudn here that somehow hate portugal and protuguese dont know why ...

Thought they were dutch/German? :P

Still isnt an excuse, just because a few ppl from random countries decided to flame portugal at some time doesnt mean its right to act like an arse about England losing in here :P

Edit: In fact i just been through this thread, I cant see anyone flaming portugal, ppl were just guessing wot the score would be. If anything ppl have "Flamed " England for losing, pathetic :P

Last edited:
TuT said:
Well, to be honest the british newspapers have nothing else to write so they dug up those 2 comments. Funny how they gotta complain at the coach for losing on penalties which no other team could have done any better against that goalie. :thumb:

That was from a member of the sport forums not a newspaper. And the quote was really about him bringing a 'wonderkid' and not playing him...

-CrackKing- said:
That was from a member of the sport forums not a newspaper. And the quote was really about him bringing a 'wonderkid' and not playing him...

Yeah, kinda annoying that. He had the first chance to put him in against Sweden when Owen got injured instead of Crouch that already had a yellow card risking not to be able to play the next game.

Gazzy i dont give a fuck about my post and what i saying m8! You know why its not because you, its because the fucking nerds near you i know its from your country but really ffs no offence , i been in uk and its a fucking cold and dark side place, without good food, good sineshine and its only a buch of, fat boys crying babys, nerds kids spending all life inside house in front a computer.

AND BTW :wave: England :wanker:

P.S: ENGLAND GONNA PLAY NOW VS ANGOLA TO DISCUSTE THE 3? PLACE ON WC :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :clap:

Last edited:
Gazzy said:
Thought they were dutch/German? :P

Still isnt an excuse, just because a few ppl from random countries decided to flame portugal at some time doesnt mean its right to act like an arse about England losing in here :P

Edit: In fact i just been through this thread, I cant see anyone flaming portugal, ppl were just guessing wot the score would be. If anything ppl have "Flamed " England for losing, pathetic :P

:nod:

tbh portugal are whiners, and rooney should have kicked ronaldo back after that wink.

England played better imo, but still not good. Portugal will get owned by france, so shut it battyboy

Thera said:
Gazzy i dont give a fuck about my post and what i saying m8! You know why its not because you, its because the fucking nerds near you i know its from your country but really ffs no offence , i been in uk and its a fucking cold and dark side place, without good food, good sineshine and its only a buch of, fat boys crying babys, nerds kids spending all life inside house in front a computer.

AND BTW :wave: England :wanker:

P.S: ENGLAND GONNA PLAY NOW VS ANGOLA TO DISCUSTE THE 3? PLACE ON WC :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :clap:

No excuse, you should grow up, if you think the UK is like that your a total total fool :lol:, you dont deserve one more second of my time, goodbye :)

Guzzy said:
Funny shit did we just won vs england like we did in Euro ? omfg and we are shit ... XR stfu and try to put becky boy owen and other twats in GOLF ... maybe there you can win something ... :wave:

both times u win on penaltys ? u think you are better than us because of this rofl?? last time u got knocked out right after , and same will happen this time rofl, wake up and smell the coffee, portugal arent good.

also england played bettter than portugal 10 vs 11 :rofl: if rooney wasnt sent off you would of been owned. Ronaldo purposely gets him sent off because he knew how to wind him up. if thats the only way you can win , then u can have it lmao

France will destroy you 2-0 at least. henry ftw

Status
Not open for further replies.