england vs port

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ger Ita Por Fra

left.

Lol who would have guessed that after the group stages :o

I think Im right that most of those teams disappointed and Germany was in a very weak group.
Portugal is the only team who have never been World Champion.
Italy have a "bad" team this year compared to years where they really played a role.
Ger, Fra and Por have all defeated 2 class teams on their ways to semis.
Italy however defeated Australia and Ukraine.

Italy will be the most clear candiate for bronce game :lol: Germany will go to finals, I hope that neither Ballack, Frings, nor Podolski get their 2nd yellow though.
Portugal reached semis without some important players, France got a couple of yellows. So Portugal will have the better team next week, and win.

For the finals well just recruit Otto Rehagel, who knows how to defeat Portugal in an immensely un-attractive game :lol: Seriously cant judge their teams before semis.

man we will beat portugal , even with a 2nd class team fs
u crazy :o

they game could have gone on for another 3 hours and neither team would have scored.
England has not been unlucky in these panalties, but inapt. Sadly. They were my team.

time to go party :D

Paris is ON FIRE

man , we beat Brazil , AGAIN !!!
they are 5 time world champions , and they got OWNED :lol:

that's just fuckin great :rofl:

Guzzy, Beckham cried cos hes probly just ruptured his ankle ligaments and is now out for 5 months. Cristiano cried cos if a little fucking scratch on his leg boohoo. Hope rooney fucking twats the little shit first day back at United. He will not be welcome there or in the premiership again. Cheating scum. Nothing more to say.

Guzzy said:
Well abit of story for you ...

Cristiano's father died during Euro2004 and well now he just "gave" that penalty to him ...
Who says that's what he did?

Anyway, regardless of C. Ronaldo... I'm getting pretty tired of players who thank God when they score, that being Ronaldo or not. If they fucking score it's because God supported them, but when they fuck up they look down.
Grow some fucking balls and play without pretending that some invisible man is 'supporting' you when you're not playing like shit. If there was a God, which there obviously isn't, I'm sure he'd be much more busy clearing up all the shit taking place in the world -- possibly by taking all the riches of the overpaid football stars and giving it to the poor -- instead of watching a fucking World Cup penalty shootout.

Torpedo said:
Guzzy, Beckham cried cos hes probly just ruptured his ankle ligaments and is now out for 5 months. Cristiano cried cos if a little fucking scratch on his leg boohoo. Hope rooney fucking twats the little shit first day back at United. He will not be welcome there or in the premiership again. Cheating scum. Nothing more to say.

And Ronaldo wasnt ? ... thats why i pointed it ... some idiots just see one part ... but then they jsut joke about Ronaldo ... fact is beckyboy was crying ...

365370-3668-ga.jpg

Menace said:
Anyway, regardless of C. Ronaldo... I'm getting pretty tired of players who thank God when they score, that being Ronaldo or not. If they fucking score it's because God supported them, but when they fuck up they look down.
Grow some fucking balls and play without pretending that some invisible man is 'supporting' you when you're not playing like shit. If there was a God, which there obviously isn't, I'm sure he'd be much more busy clearing up all the shit taking place in the world -- possibly by taking all the riches of the overpaid football stars and giving it to the poor -- instead of watching a fucking World Cup penalty shootout.
:clap:
very well said :)

Nevermind :)

England didnt deserve to go far in this WC because we never really pld good in any of the matches.

The portugese posters in this thread should be ashamed though, grow up you 2, Portugal pld really badly also, even worse than England in 2nd half and we only had 10 ppl :lol:

No need to aggrivate the english members of UTA with your "OMG PWNED, OMG YOU ENGLISH TWATS, OMG OMG" :rofl:

Very sad, very sad indeed (me looks at Thera, Guzzy, and anyone else who might do the same ;) )

bah had to edit ;((

edited: just removed "OMG PWNED, OMG YOU ENGLISH TWATS, OMG OMG"

:sofa: ;)

Last edited:
Guzzy said:
Im just here to check wtf the smartass's that always say shit about Portugal say now ... most of them are NL rest are from UK ...

Anyway ... found another gr8 link about the fairplay ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2WxxwYBvrk&search=Crouch 2006

I dont recall seeing any threads opened about Portugal in particular, you wanna give some examples, some names perhaps?, or maybe ppl should just grow up and accept that many of the replies in this thread are pretty pathetic? :P

Its better to win and say nothing, than win and act like an idiot, because when/if you do actually lose, it just makes u look silly ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.