Lordi

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Hai Ice I see it took you an hour or 2 of your precious time to do that. I hope you are proud. Retard

btw :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
at you claiming you aren't dumb :lol::lol::lol:

Hwello I Mut Say Yuo Two Ppl Aer Vrey Lawlig!!!!!!1!! Orflrf U Mut Make Kidnergartey Style Here??!!? :awlwlwlwwl Bye ;(((((((((888

Torpedo said:
Dont worry, 99% of Ices comments on the forums, on irc, in ut, in his life in general are stupid and pointless. Infact the only thing that comes from him that makes sense is when he farts.

Yeah, that´s a well known fact but he keeps going and going like a machine :)

^yako^ said:
Hwello I Mut Say Yuo Two Ppl Aer Vrey Lawlig!!!!!!1!! Orflrf U Mut Make Kidnergartey Style Here??!!? :awlwlwlwwl Bye ;(((((((((888

Your posts makes so much sense m8 :lol: :p:

-Wish- said:
hi tut aka "give me harder wars"
:spit:

Hi Doctaluv, heard you´r studying for an exam. Really glad you´r actually trying to become something more than a total loser :)

Ice said:
naja cnat hielp wenn tut so ugly hackfresse is louwl 1nud an oraldurchfall leidet ;((((888

Is that the best you can come up with? Frustration is a bitch init? :spit:

Come on now TuT how can you say he lives on the forums :rolleyes: The fact that he has 14000 posts while also being banned in that time and having 2000+ on other accounts :rofl:

Ice get a life mate.

The advantage of intelligance is that in the time it takes people like Torp to write one post you can make 5 or 10, same for the reading part.

TuT, does your familiy not need or not want your presence?

Mother: "The kid is walking for the first time!"
Tut: "1 sec, got to try and flame Ice."

Torp, about getting a life I can only bring up this, short and simple:

How does a nerd look?
http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/9333/lol20tv.jpg You are in no position to talk about a life :P Hanging shoulders, weak as crap and a face that could scare a wolf off a meat-truck. Exactly the guy that nobody wants on his party. Please, stop talking - you can't be taken serious ;(
Stop fooling us with saying you are a good swimmer, play soccer - you make a cripple look good.

Good thing you remind me that arguing with idiots is fun, but pointless.

Last edited:
TuT said:
Hi Doctaluv, heard you´r studying for an exam. Really glad you´r actually trying to become something more than a total loser :)
wow, you know me so well
;o

Ice said:
The advantage of intelligance is that in the time it takes people like Torp to write one post you can make 5 or 10, same for the reading part.

TuT, does your familiy not need or not want your presence?

Mother: "The kid is walking for the first time!"
Tut: "1 sec, got to try and flame Ice."

Torp, about getting a life I can only bring up this, short and simple:

How does a nerd look?
http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/9333/lol20tv.jpg You are in no position to talk about a life :P Hanging shoulders, weak as crap and a face that could scare a wolf off a meat-truck. Exactly the guy that nobody wants on his party. Please, stop talking - you can't be taken serious ;(
Stop fooling us with saying you are a good swimmer, play soccer - you make a cripple look good.

Good thing you remind me that arguing with idiots is fun, but pointless.

the fact you took TIME to make that says the most. prick.