Lordi

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

band2.jpg

The Sexecutioner aproves:thumb:

Con gratz Finland:cool:

TuT said:
Rather that than watching bob sleigh for 3 hours which is the only thing your country is good at :p:
Germany has much more sport achievements (nevertheless if you are looking for summer or winter) than sweden. So get your facts straight :p:

Back to the topic:
Dunno why you are harsh to almost everyone here TuT.
The eurovision wannabe song contest is, like many guys already mentioned, just a piece of bollox.
Bad songs, bad interpreters and crap point system. All ex-sowjet coutnries give themselve the highest scores every year. Yeah right :lol:

It's so ridiculous that it's worth to see and have a laugh at the whole show and at the people who take this serious.

TuT said:
When you have kids and a gf that you give somewhat priority in life, you will do the same Pete so don´t worry :)
I must admit that i dont have kids, but i do have a gf im engaged with. I don't see what that changes with your interest in the eurovision songfestival tho :lol: NOFI! I was just wondering why you were defending yourself asif it is a matter of life and death!

Pete said:
I must admit that i dont have kids, but i do have a gf im engaged with. I don't see what that changes with your interest in the eurovision songfestival tho :lol: NOFI! I was just wondering why you were defending yourself asif it is a matter of life and death!

Ok, i thought you were gonna understand it but what it changes is basically that even though i have no interest in the contest myself and don´t even wanna watch it i did it because my family wanted to (I even fell asleep after those who came up after Lordi´s performance :lol:). And i´m not defending myself as if it was life or death. I said my opinnion about the winners of this contest and that i liked them and that the majority in europe seemed to like them as well. Keep in mind that there are over 100 million ppl watching this contest every year and i dunno how many of them voted but quite a few i´d say as it allways have been. Other ppl in here said their opinnion and disliked mine which is why i defended my thoughts just like you and any1 else would in other cases.

TuT said:
Ok, i thought you were gonna understand it but what it changes is basically that even though i have no interest in the contest myself and don´t even wanna watch it i did it because my family wanted to (I even fell asleep after those who came up after Lordi´s performance :lol:). And i´m not defending myself as if it was life or death. I said my opinnion about the winners of this contest and that i liked them and that the majority in europe seemed to like them as well. Keep in mind that there are over 100 million ppl watching this contest every year and i dunno how many of them voted but quite a few i´d say as it allways have been. Other ppl in here said their opinnion and disliked mine which is why i defended my thoughts just like you and any1 else would in other cases.
I guess culture and social aspects influence us all. And i guess thats why i didnt understand. My gf gives fuck all about the eurovision songfestival, as well as anyone else i spoke to. I haven't heard anyone about the contest either here, so the only view on the eurovision songfestival iv heard here was 'crap'. Anyway that Lordi act was quite original (i'v seen it @ google video now), altho i don't like the style AND the lyrics.

TuT said:
I´m sure you´r not the only1. However, ppl can think and have what opinnions they want which is why i can´t argue with your comment here. Not very constructive but i wasn´t expecting anything better from you either.

To be perfectly honest i rather discuss serious things with a monkey instead of you because the monkey will for sure be able to bring up more valuable aspects and arguments than you will ever be able to perform. You have quite much proven that over and over again and i really can´t understand why you´r still trying. Allthough ppl are usually taught to "never give up" which i guess is the answer of our little mystery here.
And you're any different with your flawed and offensive reasoning? what a crock of shit, re-read your own shit please.

"loel u sux u playz teh wow i hav kidz lol, this is why eurovision is not a dumb, blown up, unfair, competition with no real winners, kk! ^^"

Still haven't heard you counter any real arguments, either. So either you don't even want to really discuss things (for which you have been given ample opportunity in this thread) or... you're just being pretentious and full of shit!
If you don't want to argue with 'monkeys' then don't be one yourself, and if you want to discuss properly, then DO IT, and don't hand out vague remarks to people's personal lives in relation to whether or not eurovision is marketed and fake.

Sheesh.

Menace said:
Still haven't heard you counter any real arguments, either.

Like this you mean?

Menace said:
Hmmm, waste time on watching Eurovision... waste time in WoW...
Yes. It's a better 'life' (since all I do is play WoW, and all you do is watch Eurovision, obviously!)

3 hours of eurovision song contest / year vs your 100 days (at least) play time of wow. 100 x 24 is 2400 hours you waste while i waste 3. Yeah nice counter Menace, really. Well Pld!

bartio said:
Dunno why you are harsh to almost everyone here TuT.

Don´t even understand why you write this to start with because if you read from the start it was only Ice i was harsh against because he made such a stupid comment.

And if you mean my bob sleigh comment to you that was meant as a joke which is why i put the :p: smilie in the end. I thought you would understand that.

Then yeah i answered all the ppl that was harsh against me. I´m quite sure you´d do the same.

You still have to prove my "stupid comment" wrong. I'll say it again so everyone who didn't read it can catch up:

Small countries' votes counting as much as large countries' votes is not a majority voting.
Monaco (~35,000 pop) and Germany (80,000,000+ pop) both giving 12 points. If you can't see how that is not a proper majority voting you must be as stupid as your picture in the gallery suggests TuT - and that's not harsh, it's a fact ;P

Dont worry, 99% of Ices comments on the forums, on irc, in ut, in his life in general are stupid and pointless. Infact the only thing that comes from him that makes sense is when he farts.

hai torp aka "my only argument is yuo aer stuped", I hear there's a cool pic of you floating about.

Last edited:
Ice who cares about Monaco really? It's not like their vote made any difference to the outcome. Actually why do half the countries vote in Europe, I mean most of them aren't even half the population of Germany, therefore its not fair and shudnt count ;(((9(((9((((99(((9(((

stfu already