Lordi

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

TuT said:
I´m guessing that running arround looking for purple items and killing monsters in World of Warcraft is such a better life Menace?
Hmmm, waste time on watching Eurovision... waste time in WoW...
Yes. It's a better 'life' (since all I do is play WoW, and all you do is watch Eurovision, obviously!)

TuT, I used to think that you were an idiot. Now, after reading your latest post, I have a much lower opinion of you. Have you ever noticed that whenever you sit behind a keyboard, some idiot starts typing?

i think people can discuss things without having to agree. People are different (thank God for that), it is just the way it is.

Calling persons idiots in discussions always backfires tbh.

This is not about opinions, it's about facts. Why don't you stop now before people start to see that you are an idiot aswell? :P

lol? it still is an relative thing you know.

u may see people as idiots, but people see u as the biggest idiot...hm?

to be or not to be an idiot, that is the question

Ice said:
TuT, I used to think that you were an idiot. Now, after reading your latest post, I have a much lower opinion of you.

I´m sure you´r not the only1. However, ppl can think and have what opinnions they want which is why i can´t argue with your comment here. Not very constructive but i wasn´t expecting anything better from you either.

To be perfectly honest i rather discuss serious things with a monkey instead of you because the monkey will for sure be able to bring up more valuable aspects and arguments than you will ever be able to perform. You have quite much proven that over and over again and i really can´t understand why you´r still trying. Allthough ppl are usually taught to "never give up" which i guess is the answer of our little mystery here.