Lordi

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

TuT said:
@ Ice
Usless comment you made which i would normally ignore to answer because you don´t have any constructive to say but there is just no country that only does 100 votes.

Useless yes, because you don't understand. You said that the current vote is a majority voting, but the vote from Monaco with a population of ~35000 counts as much as the vote from germany or UK.
Spare your time, you are wrong.

I didn't watch, but I love how pathetic all those people who take themselves seriously in that competition. Just saw the finnish vikings :rofl: funny like shit.

edit: Lordi wasn't all too bad, compared to others I just checked on googlevid :lol:

Last edited:
Well eurovision is what it is but...

AFTER 40 BLOODY YEARS WE BEAT SWEDEN THERE

TAKE IT FS :D:D

Ice said:
but the vote from Monaco with a population of ~35000 counts as much as the vote from germany or UK.

UK gave Finland a 12 so i guess that´s the majority then. GG Ice.

MeetYourMaker said:
Best bit of Eurovision is Wogan taking the piss out of everything (long time BBC commentator for the euros), hopefully they dont change anything, as it gets worse it gets funnier :D
If not that, it must be TuT defending it like his life depends on it :lol:

Menace said:
If not that, it must be TuT defending it like his life depends on it :lol:

I´m guessing that running arround looking for purple items and killing monsters in World of Warcraft is such a better life Menace?

I rather spend that time with my family looking at tv like more than over 100 million other ppl in europe does.

Pete said:
Eurovision songfestival? :rofl: :lol:
TuT ur actually defending yourself for that? :scared:

When you have kids and a gf that you give somewhat priority in life, you will do the same Pete so don´t worry :)