Who wins the CL?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

who will win?

• FC Barcelona

Votes: 36 72.0%
  • Arsenal London

Votes: 14 28.0%

• Total voters
his team aint either ;).. i assume that your able to score way more when a player like fabregas drops balls on your bald head.. than when some1 from ajax (who had a shit season) does!

TuT said:
And how could it be a freekick if the Barcelona player missed the goal? In that case it´s the goalies ball... duh :P

If he decides for foul but playing on for possible advantage and the situation doesn't turn out as advantage, then they get a freekick, but he's not allowed to give a red card.

And XR if you kept on reading you would have seen that I agreed Henry is a good player, he just had a bad day. Learn to read and write properly, then we can talk, dipshit.

They say opposites attract. I hope you meet someone who is good-looking, intelligent, and cultured.

always funny to see that people keep voting (for barca) although the game has been played a week ago :lol:

Ice said:
And XR if you kept on reading you would have seen that I agreed Henry is a good player, he just had a bad day. Learn to read and write properly, then we can talk, dipshit.

They say opposites attract. I hope you meet someone who is good-looking, intelligent, and cultured.

basically this just sums up that you are full of shit.

OK Fact is, the referee made the CORRECT decision regardless of what most of you think. A similar scenario was cast upon us when I took my Football Coaching qualification this year. Regardless of what happens afterwards, if a player stops someone from scoring in a 1 on 1 opportunity then the action is taken upon that incident. Certainly so as the player who actually scored was nowhere near or had nothing to do with the incident at hand. OK cleared that 1 up.

As for Henry, 27 goals compared to Huntelaars 31? Sorry wrc but The English Premiership is a LOT stronger than Erie divisie (spelling :P). In fact some of the teams are about as good as Watford (hahaha MyM). Also may I add Henry has done it year after year like XR has pointed out and Huntelaar has done it once? And hardly proved himself in Europe. I dont think I need to point out Henrys best scoring record to date. Plus the fact he holds all the youth records, the best being 77 goals in 36 games or something. Which no one has even come close to. Huntelaar maybe good, but he doesnt have the range, ability or diversity that henry has, despite admitting he is a pretty good striker who has the talent and potential to be 'one of the best'. :P

Only two or three strikers in the world who come near to Henry imo:
Shevchenko
Adriano
Torres

atm toni has scored more than henry.. and in italy which you cant moan bout "league" lol.. so thats one who is topscorer atm..

and than again i said.. huntelaar is GONNA be like henry or maybe even better! looking at his age ;)

Sudeki` said:
atm toni has scored more than henry.. and in italy which you cant moan bout "league" lol.. so thats one who is topscorer atm..

and than again i said.. huntelaar is GONNA be like henry or maybe even better! looking at his age ;)
you can't say that. Wanna see you when he looses both legs by an accident. :P

bai to the tai ;( aka hai ;(
stupid lai ;(8

Gabriel Batistuta used to be a legend imo , with similar style to henry i thought , but slightly more powerful because of his size ;)

say hai to the tai ;((

Torpedo said:
OK Fact is, the referee made the CORRECT decision regardless of what most of you think. A similar scenario was cast upon us when I took my Football Coaching qualification this year. Regardless of what happens afterwards, if a player stops someone from scoring in a 1 on 1 opportunity then the action is taken upon that incident. Certainly so as the player who actually scored was nowhere near or had nothing to do with the incident at hand. OK cleared that 1 up.

As for Henry, 27 goals compared to Huntelaars 31? Sorry wrc but The English Premiership is a LOT stronger than Erie divisie (spelling :P). In fact some of the teams are about as good as Watford (hahaha MyM). Also may I add Henry has done it year after year like XR has pointed out and Huntelaar has done it once? And hardly proved himself in Europe. I dont think I need to point out Henrys best scoring record to date. Plus the fact he holds all the youth records, the best being 77 goals in 36 games or something. Which no one has even come close to. Huntelaar maybe good, but he doesnt have the range, ability or diversity that henry has, despite admitting he is a pretty good striker who has the talent and potential to be 'one of the best'. :P

Only two or three strikers in the world who come near to Henry imo:
Shevchenko
Adriano
Torres
Torres? from atletico de madrid? if thats right i only can say LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL