The Power of GreySkull!!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Welcome back Anit m8!!! :rofl:

...oh, just a little word of advice....DON'T EVEN THINK OF TAKING MY BEER AWAY!!!.... I would have killed a lesser man for even hinting at that STUPID suggestion! :shout:

Glad to see you found your way back to the light btw! :D

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Penis fuckface asshole wanker Cazzy =)Ai(= Public 376 2 Days Ago 16:06
.*gif-Animations in Power Point? Lil^free Hardware & software issues 1 24-03-2004 21:02
Power supply................. Stompa Hardware & software issues 9 28-11-2002 13:32
Power Supply §phïnx Hardware & software issues 20 16-11-2001 01:51
PC Power usage ?? A query not a problem Stiffler Hardware & software issues 2 08-11-2001 15:05

:rofl:

Damn dudes. I've fucking sick. Ugh. So sick I don't feel so good. *puke* Ahhh that's better. Hey guys play some UT2k4 man. You know you guys want to. I'm a lil lonely over there. Anyways. Hopefully Megor plays. Blah. Anyways. Where's everybody? What's everyoen been up to lately? me ... just work work work. and gutar playing... speaking... got a new song on my site. so check it out! Well bye for now.

:shout:

SKELETOR IS STILL PLAYING UT2k4 Bitches!!!! :rofl: Its so quiet up in here now. Nil has now became a ghost town. I"m hearing rumors that Thursday night is nil night old UT? Is that true? hit me up whenever!!!

hmmmm someone didn't keep it secret enough now Skele has found out, just kidding m8 :) yeah thursdays are when we get back together. Lam and Blob were playing last week :D Still not see Anti turn up yet, I think Tommy has confiscated his PC

plus we on ts or vent, not just assault maps we have been playing that king of the hill or slave (whatever its called) the other week and dom before that and CTF a few times.

Last edited:
OH MY FRIGGIN GOODNESS!!!!!!!! how come nobody said anything? Ha the secret is out. Although I tried playing ut99 the other day and I just plain... SUCK! lol Controls are too confusing for me. I be lost. Seriously. But it should be fun seeing you guyz again. Perhaps someday I'll catch all of you in the servers. Bye ya!!!

NIL FO LIFE!!!

Skele

Fire, I told you to let Skel know about Thursdays, and you said keep it quiet !!!

Seriously though Skel, would be great to kill you again (sorry, see you again :))

Didn't we get to about 10 Nil's on the server last week. Not seen that many for ages.....

And Anti u mf !!! what u up to ???????