Resigned

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Wish .... nobody edited any comments. Some were removed.

This is League forum not chit chat so any spam/offtopic/insults/flames/other shit = trash .... call it whatever you want but i'll do my best to keep this part of forum clean.

Anti is not admin anymore but it doesn't matter. No need to continue this. Go somewhere else if you still wanna insult him.

finally following my words...

Felerain said:
Anti get a life

:p:

good luck in whatever you do, you gimp :P

but after all you should have done a cool final action.. something nobody would forget... something everybody would have thanked you forever... something to make you burned into mind...

kick the one and only cheater that is allowed in the league...

i bet everybody knows who is ment :rofl:

cya later Anti... have fun.

Felerian said:
but after all you should have done a cool final action.. something nobody would forget... something everybody would have thanked you forever... something to make you burned into mind...
like preventing you from posting?

gl in real life!!!
rl>gaming m8

btw thanks for all ur help to this league, the good and the wrong times..

subZ said:
Take care AnTi, I've hardly been around the time you ruled this empire, but that said, I know you did a good job!

:wave:

QFT! :lol:

lol i am glad you think he did. i think he did some very bad thinge. yes he did do some good stuff too but tbo and in my view he did a lot more bad stuff then good (freedom of speech befor it gets deleted) anyway good luck in your real life.

p.s did you feel the door kick you so hard out of ut because i was told that it made you eyes pop out. lol :P (agen freedom of speech befor it gets deleted)

halo said:
lol i am glad you think he did. i think he did some very bad thinge. yes he did do some good stuff too but tbo and in my view he did a lot more bad stuff then good (freedom of speech befor it gets deleted) anyway good luck in your real life.

p.s did you feel the door kick you so hard out of ut because i was told that it made you eyes pop out. lol :P (agen freedom of speech befor it gets deleted)

and what bad things did he do according to you? I think Anti isnt a person that made the decissions on his own. Most things were discussed by the other admins before they eventually happened :)

BRaiNRaiN said:
and what bad things did he do according to you? I think Anti isnt a person that made the decissions on his own. Most things were discussed by the other admins before they eventually happened :)

well i dont wanna start listing every one. but here is one for you. just ask ull what happend to then there members some time age

halo said:
well i dont wanna start listing every one. but here is one for you. just ask ull what happend to then there members some time age
Big fat cba explaining this case ... just search the forums and read what they've done before even mensioning this case.

halo said:
yes he did do some good stuff too
Like suspending you for cheating even when you were in Nil together with him?

BRaiNRaiN said:
I think Anti isnt a person that made the decissions on his own.
That's correct.

EDIT:
Here halo: http://forums.utassault.net/showthread.php?t=54350

Last edited:
halo said:

Ahhh rite.. before u start accusing him, make sure u spend some time on actually making constructive posts, and not spread some (false) words around.
UTA has never been in control of 1 single person, they're a team. U might not like some individual admins, but that has nothing to do with the decissions that are being made.

Halo, maybe you should find out what ULL actually did?

I'm pretty certain (taking in account the tricks they try to pull on dfr in the past) that they deserve everythnig they got. Is it to do with the TNT/ULL issue where 15 or so got banned? That particular incident was justified, so stop trying to stir up stuff halo...

brajan said:
Like suspending you for cheating even when you were in Nil together with him?

EDIT:
Here halo: http://forums.utassault.net/showthread.php?t=54350

pmsfl in that case tell my why the league assault removed the ban after i proved that it was all a lie. i allso know that you are not going to admit that but i am going to tell every one that when i was baned i was baned for 3 month after 1 month i sent the league all the info that i had on why it was all a lie and then 1 week later the ban was removed.

allso i think a league admin should not talk in open public about players that was or was not baned. unless that player/team asks why. so i think you need to look at your rules on that matter too.

p.s sorry if i have a freedom of speech but if there is somethink on my mine i will say it.

lol halo stop posting bollox. You know it's not true. Everything about your ban IS still in admins forums.

The "freedom of speech" does not justify the posting of wrong information about issues or, even worse, about individual persons. If you want to start to argue on the judicial side of things now you maybe take into account that "calumny" stands above the "freedom of speech". The admins, or also I as an ex-admin, have as much proofs as needed to show you how wrong you are in any aspect you are starting with yourself. Stop it before it is getting worse for you...