Resigned

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Now who's going to close all the forum threads ????? ;)

Not been here for a long time, was just passing and I see Anti's left....have fun with whatever you are doing m8 :)

And it was good fun playing in the same clan as you all that time, great arguments were never far away !!!!! :D

gl michael with whatever u gonna do!!

Tnx for being around as an admin in the past 1,5 year :thumb:

Thx Anti for all the efforts you put into this league, it's great that people find the time to do it, given all the abuse and whining. Wish you the best in whatever you move on, and hopefully will see you back in UT some time.

AnTi said:
Hmm..

The stress every day in here is bigger and i simply need a break from anything linked with UT, and the game itself. I doubt i`ll return to gaming to as active person as i was in the past years.

Over and out.

See you on the =}DoG[= server in two weeks :lol:

:wave: Thx Anti M8 :D

oh well, I knew the time would come when you would feel the pressure of my far superior play and feel you would have to bow out before the final battle could commence and prove that I am the best! Then after I woke up......
bah.....get your ass back here from time to time m8....the place wont be the same without you m8....thx for all your help and support during my early days with Nil....hope all goes well for you in reallity!!!

I BLAME LAM FFS!

:P

Lo Anti :)

Thx m8 that u worked as an admin for the ut-community and
for all the fun we had with the Nil-clan and at public servers etc.!
I wish u the best with whatever u do and maybe we will see us at public servers and/or irc.......

Cya and take care m8!

.*Nova*.

thank you for the effort you did over all the time :)

halo said:
Why have you taken my reply out ????
they do that of various reasons. few of mine has been deleted in diffrent sections aswell.

That's funny, whoever edited the comments.
But thats exactly the thing here - if you say what you think and admins don't agree your say is gone in a flash.
If people want to see my post i'll be uploading all my deleted posts and posting the link on my sig, for all too see :)
Admins can't touch my ftp =)