Resigned

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

AnTi

Ðøgø
Aug 28, 2002
Poland
Hmm..

Well it`s been fun administrating the league for over a year :)
Although i`ve made myself a lot of 'enemies' cause of my 'politic' dealing with some things, if i could i would rethink some decissions, but in most of cases i wouldn`t change anything.

I had and i will have no tolerance against ANY kind of cheating, i`ve tried best i could to keep the league clean and fair for everyone who play in here. Another reason people started hating me ;)

Aaaaannnnnnyway i spent here too much time already and i believe it`s time to move on. The stress every day in here is bigger and i simply need a break from anything linked with UT, and the game itself. I doubt i`ll return to gaming to as active person as i was in the past years.

So... at end of this post i want to thank bas at first place for picking me up for the job. I still remember this day and i still have IRC logs from that day ;) 24/12/2004 he PMed me :p:

Secondly i want to thank Martz and doh for giving me a lot of credits.

Next, Timo, Cratos, Polle, MyM for our work together, its been a pleasure guys!

Cece, Protocol, Ambz, brajan for being here with me and supporting me. Special thanks to Kippenijzer, thanks for supporting us mate :thumb:

I`m very happy with our new iCTF league and believe me that uta will survive everything :D

At the finito thanks to all our community members was fun sorting out your problems, glad i could help.

Over and out.

Thx Anti for your input and time you wasted here. Cya around m8 and gl in whatever you gonna do!

:(

I already miss your abuse. :bawling:
Nah don't ban me, it was just a joke ofc :), hope you didn't take my sarcastic statements in the past too serious. ;)

I still know how much flames and insults was placed agaisnt you in the "Cece and Anti new admins" thread. Suprised me abit, but i guess you did a good and solid job and you are a nice guy.

bye m8 and thanks for your input (esp for the nice community movie, although you missed the most important UTA guy..ME. how could you forget adding ME? ffs ;)).
Now find a hot girl and make many lil Anteh's (hope your aiming skill is in this situation better than in UT ;))

:wave: m8 & take care

Last edited:
Taking time off is a healthy thing to do if you feel the stress is too much. Maybe see you in a couple of months again? :]
Anyway m8, gl with everything.

Thx Anti, although some people might not agree, I think u did a perfect job :thumb: