World of Warcraft

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Ragnaros was kind enough to grant me some Bloodfand Pants, he's not a problem anymore.

Now, 1st steps into BWL, we started to powerwipe on Razorgore. :D

Fin said:
Ragnaros was kind enough to grant me some Bloodfand Pants, he's not a problem anymore.

Now, 1st steps into BWL, we started to powerwipe on Razorgore. :D
I also got them :cool: . A rogue in my guild was lucky to be second rogue of my realm with: Dragonfang Blade, im next. :D

Getting from honored to exalted with thunder bluff is nothing I am going to do ever again, got meself a Kodo now anyhow :P

the PvE is moving forward slowly on the server, started with the daily UBRS runs now - no wipes in there so far. Doing our first ZG run this weekend (will be the first horde attempt).

paladins.jpg

QFT

It's true, I tested it.

On a different note...
I managed to play the Dungeons & Dragons beta for a couple of hours before trying to slit my wrists.
I survived by doing a quick uninstall.

Maybe for you and your guild it is but imagine the fight if you're decked out in ubrs/dm blues. NOT ez mode imo.

Oh and blizzard fucked up our Linen handins so it's stopped ticking. GG Blizzard!

Our guild transfered to another server and i've been bored shitless for over a month. Finally looks like we're going to complete the war effort in the next week, so i'll have something to do instead of farming diremaul all day for crappy librams :x

How are people doing in AQ who have opened the gates?

LeNiXiS said:
Our guild transfered to another server and i've been bored shitless for over a month. Finally looks like we're going to complete the war effort in the next week, so i'll have something to do instead of farming diremaul all day for crappy librams :x

There are already guilds who cleared the 20-man and who are at the last boss of the 40-man dungeon :eek:.

LeNiXiS said:
We were at C'Tun before the patch, but after the patch we haven't been able to down the Twin Emperors since they got a bit of a buff.
The 20-man instance is easy, if you can handle ZG, you can handle this.
Not much to get there except the new ranks of abilities though.

Edit: nvm, Emps were taken down yesterday, back to getting ganked by C'Tun.

Last edited:
Fin said:
downed Razorgore on monday, today we're looking forward to our first 1session MC clear
Don't look forward to it too much though :D
It's all fun and games untill your guild decides to do MC and BWL and Onyxia in one day and AQR and AQT up to senseless wiping at Emps the next day :S

We changed plans back to luci-golemagg on weds and rest on friday. Had some personal changes.
AQ isn't open yet but should be next week.

Menace said:
The 20-man instance is easy, if you can handle ZG, you can handle this.
Not much to get there except the new ranks of abilities though.

Our guild can easily handle ZG (except jindo) and we've got MC/Onyxia on farming status. AQ20 is kinda hard for us tho. We can't get past the second boss encounter (rajaxx). We do know how we can start the actual bossfight with full health/mana but rajaxx' bumps keep killing us even tho we only heal our tanks and those under 100 health