iAS opinion

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

That only happens on certain versions of ZP (I think ZPPure was one of the affecting mutators), but I already made a private fix for this. PM me if you want to try it.

think the bug was fixed in ZP2 but not 100% sure on that anyway look at pm soon ya :)

Update:
Got a mate to send me the file as the website no longer works :(

ZeroPing 2.10 [Server / Client] -] Download [-

Last edited:
Well a test server would be nice, maybe test it out on server 6 when its used as Public? Its unused atm and thats probably because of the lag and insta being 1 weapon based is lag dependant. No one will play there if they have a ping over 60.

I think 2 divisions would be back in iAS if it was zeroping anyway.

cyber-m said:
it is worth a shot ;)
:lol:

There was a man who entered a local paper's pun contest. He sent in ten different puns, in the hope that at least one of the puns would win. Unfortunately, no pun in ten did.

Sorry... It's been an uneventful weekend. :P

Last edited:
[QUOTE='//3iRd(o)]:lol:

There was a man who entered a local paper's pun contest. He sent in ten different puns, in the hope that at least one of the puns would win. Unfortunately, no pun in ten did.

Sorry... It's been an uneventful weekend. :P[/QUOTE]

GROAN !

i think it could be a nice new blood for ias dunno if a lot of new ppl will join or not but let them try it

i don't know enough about zeroping to have an opinion on this, but any idea to help keep the insta league going is worth checking out. :thumb:
maybe we could play next months wars with zeroping but no points change in the league, then have a rep vote for march? would let people like me who don't play in pubs much try it out.

Unfortunately, none of ZP versions works with LeagueAS. :(
We did some testings today, we`ve tried few different ZP versions and none works correctly with LA.

The only thing that could work is running LeagueAS + UT Pure with ZP on a server, but it would require editing ut.ini everytime Std match is played, so thats not an option.

MyM can say something more i believe.

:(

hmm ..... i'll take a look at it tonight. It was working on my server until i messed up my mapvote :/