Jelle Klaassen!!!!!!!!!!1

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

YEAAAAA what a match :crazy: :x and i love his brother :rofl:

why is it that the winner of lakeside never plays against the winner of that other dart association? (BND or sommit?)
Phil Taylor won that tournament 13 times already.. would be a nice match i think

Last edited:
why is it that the world champion wasnt allowed to play at the embassy :P

because theres 2 'world championships' and players are only allowed in one or the other its stupid lol.

but anyway was a great match and klassen deserved it, hes a great player.

There is the PDC with Phil Taylor, Peter Manley etc etc and the BDO with Barney, Hankey, Klaasen etc etc I heard after barney won his 3rd or 4th title he challenged Phil Taylor to a match but lost 9-0 or something, after claiming he'd spank Taylor :P (Was claimed as Match of the Century or something... google says it was in 1999?). Taylor also beat Barney in 2004, and Andy Fordham twice to be crowned world champion. The PDC usually entertains higher calibre of matches, although the BDO is catching up. (Most good BDO players seem to defect to the PDC, though. Hope Klaasen stays BDO - they need some strong young players)

I'm very happy for Klaasen, I love darts, and always follow the games on TV :D

Last edited:
xrated he means something different i think, prolly about the dutch worldchampion? his ranking was too low...

nah not the dutch thing.. just the wc that was being hold in perth :P

The official WC darts was in Perth last year, that's always around November but afaik only BDO players play there...

It was won by another dutch guy (the guy in the SBS studio) but he ended up 25th on the world list. Normally the first 26 players are allowed straight in in the Lakeside but this year they changed the rules to the first 24 and the winners of the last 3 years (basically to let Andy Fordham in) so he wasn't allowed to play.

I watched the opening few sets, and is was very impressive to see the underdog come through and win :)

Congrats NL! (although you couldn't lose once the finals were on! :p)

first player that doesent drink nor smoke?
bet he does drugs tho!

anyways gg! :D i wanted him to win..