Really Bad problem

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Gee

Oct 27, 2005
Blackburn
Everytime i click on something, it will come up saying it has had to terminate the program and asking me to send error report. I cant even download any anti software because that comes up. If u can help me and send me some descent stuff and have a good idea wot to do. Can u add me on msn. My address is in my profile. Thnx and my commy is in serious danger :( :lol:

Also, this comes up wen i try to play music and i have no sound. Everything is plugged in correctly to :angry:

Windows Media Player cannot play the file because there is a problem with your sound device. There might not be a sound device installed on your computer, it might be in use by another program, or it might not be functioning properly.

Also another thing :mad:
When i open task manager or i trey to open something in the RUN command, They open really fast and then close again straight away. Doesnt give me chance to do anything.

And ive formatted and reinstalled windows 3 times so its not that.

Think its a virus but ive got the fishing net on the little guy and hes a fast one :lol:

Last edited:
- Download all the updates for windows + antivirus + firewall and burn them on a CD.
- Unplug networkcable.
- Format and reinstall windows.
- Use all those updates.
- Install antivirus + firewall.
- Plug networkcable back in.

unplug the internet and make sure you format all the hd's and partitions, then reïnstall, enable firewall, plug in internet and update windows.

Run scandisk or memtest or both to check for errors either before, during or after reinstall

and now, to do with the sound, i have downloaded the right audio thing same as my motherboard, half way through installation, my computer will restart and it will make nothing off it. From now on, in my head, computers are shit :lol: cba with em :P

Gee said:
and now, to do with the sound, i have downloaded the right audio thing same as my motherboard, half way through installation, my computer will restart and it will make nothing off it. From now on, in my head, computers are shit :lol: cba with em :P

Sounds to me like your motherboard / processor is (partially) fucked. Run it a lower FSB speed and see if you still get the crashes.

if nothing helps you've two possibilities:

1) ask Sausje(it's the guy who had maybe all possible computer problems)

2) buy a console

gg nn

dlm said:
if nothing helps you've two possibilities:

1) ask Sausje(it's the guy who had maybe all possible computer problems)

:rofl:

Do what jwer/lex say first, then think about ur sound problem after that, take it one at a time ;)

Burning-computer.jpg