Jason C

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

its ok i guess, but he misses to much for it to be impressive. Hes just playing ontop of another tune and prolly many times at that. If he keeps at it he could become much better prolly.

seen it :( lol posted on some dutch/belgian weblog about a month ago i think

Thanks for your interest in Google Video.

Currently, the playback feature of Google Video isn't available in your country.

We hope to make this feature available more widely in the future, and we really appreciate your patience.

Currently, the playback feature of Google Video isn't available in your country.

We hope to make this feature available more widely in the future, and we really appreciate your patience.

Gen76 said:
its ok i guess, but he misses to much for it to be impressive. Hes just playing ontop of another tune and prolly many times at that. If he keeps at it he could become much better prolly.

aye, does hit a few bum notes - not bad tho ;)

and remember, real guitar playing is about the notes you dont play, not the ones you do - im fuckin kickin ass right now, my guitars on the other side of room!

FFS!
those google video guys are racists!!!1
They don't allow us germans to be part of this great technology. I'm soo mad and pissed, i'll even say "FFS" for the 2nd time in one post!
FFS!

Last edited:
uZi said:
asif andy!! You are the ibanez MASTAR!!!!!!!!

FACT

:x

lol
I only got one guitar left now sold the 570, esp, prs and sg.. its a bright fluorescent yellow rg550 with purple pups and a purple two tone scratch plate with red tone controls lol... its fuuuuuugly

Last edited:
masterrr said:

lol, even works for norwegians, well, my suffix is .com :o