Non-UT related problem :P

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

put it under a desk lamp (about 15cm away from bulb) in a plastic bag with small holes in it overnight or however long u need.

yeah indeed desk lamp would be best idea, they tend to get pretty hot too.....but tbh, with my own homegrown weed i threw a few little buds in the microwave and that did the job too :P

Whilst Maz was calmly playing UT...

Drugs Raid..

drugbustowned.jpg

There r way to dry wet weed off, but nothing ur likely to have around the house. Just leave it in a dry place and wait.Pick a smarter place to smoke next time.

Salvia is not a recreational drug, something ude have know either by actually trying it or googeling first.

Thats cause salvia isnt for noobs. It takes knowledge to get it to work proper, personaly ive had some amazing visions with it.But if u dont know what u r doing u can seriously hurt yerself....unlike the usual pshycedelics.

define knowledge? I might not have the most experience with pshycedelics, but I used it with an open mind and with the right preparation, but even the more experienced psychonauts hardly felt a thing. Besides even if you do, for the amount it costs in the smartshops here in NL and the time it actually works, you'd be better of getting some dryed Hawaian shrooms :)